Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death

Did anyone here get this album? It came out today, it’s Iron Maiden’s newest album, and their 13th studio album. I’d say it’s a pretty good album, it kind of reminds me of Brave New World.
So far there aren’t really any tracks that stick out though, but I only heard it once. I’d say Rainmaker, and Monstegur, are really good.
I don’t think many of you would get it, but I was surprised when you guys had the Iron Maiden avatars, so I may be surprised again… I doubt it though.

I don’t listen to crap.

I’m getting it with my next paycheck, Jeeves.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I don’t listen to crap.

Yeah, so you should be listening to Iron Maiden.

That’s what I mean, I should totally listen to that crap.

I don’t listen to metal much, and when I do it’s basically for the guitar, Iron Maiden has a great guitarist however. But me I’m into the Punk Rock. :-\ Yeah this is a free post basically.

I’ll ask RC to lemme borrow it :stuck_out_tongue:

They are a pretty cool group, I’ve only heard a few of their songs, but I’ve liked most of them. But I doubt I will be getting it anytime soon.

Maybe I’ll see if I can find some of their older stuff, I might end up getting that instead.

I’m not too fond of Iron Maiden, can’t I have some Gamma Ray instead?

Man Gamma Ray are bastards. They made it so if you try to copy one of their cds, the cd puts a virus on your computer. That’s what I heard, atleast.

And Charlemagne, I swear I sent you an Iron Maiden song and you liked it, so I don’t know what you’re talking about man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Exo
I don’t listen to metal much, and when I do it’s basically for the guitar, Iron Maiden has a great guitarist however. But me I’m into the Punk Rock. :-\ Yeah this is a free post basically.

I HAVE IT! AHAHAH!

I had a horrible day, had to close late, had STUPID fucking customers- but I have Dance of Death- so ALL IS NOT LOST!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Nulani
I’m not too fond of Iron Maiden, can’t I have some Gamma Ray instead?

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
And Charlemagne, I swear I sent you an Iron Maiden song and you liked it, so I don’t know what you’re talking about man. :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t know what song you’re talking about. And I just told you how much I love them, even if I cant remember hearing any song they did. did they do the mark of the beast? or was that the sex pistols?

No, Boogie Monsters did that one.

What is it with you and your Gamma Rays? Don’t you know that they are unhealthy for you? What you need is a nice Iron Maiden to sit in and relax… gahaha…

Originally posted by Cybercompost
What is it with you and your Gamma Rays? Don’t you know that they are unhealthy for you? What you need is a nice Iron Maiden to sit in and relax… gahaha…

Silence!
If I can’t have Gamma Ray, can I have some Blind Guardian?

If you like power metal, you should check out Helloween, especially their earlier stuff.

And Iced Earth- and… dare I say it… Manowar (its really cheesy, I warn you).

Iced Earth is kind of generic metal, like Iron Maiden… They’re alright, though.