Irigusu ni yasumi ni ikimasu... (leaving)

I’m going on one of my long lurking sessions again, but this time I’m telling you the reason; I’m going to be in England for a month. I leave tomorrow, but I won’t be getting to England right away. I’ll probably check in on a relative’s computer while abroad, so I won’t be totally gone. I’ll be back in mid August.

Bye.

Cya. Have fun, and make sure to visit Wiltshire.

You could have told us in English you know, but no: You had to show that you have superiour linguistic skills.

Have a nice trip. Don’t get bitten by the tea-time bug: It will costs you a fortune in money and time. And visit Scotland while you’re there, which is where you really would have wanted to go: Not tea-land.

Where in England Kraken?

See you later Kraken, I wish I could see Europe sometime:too bad;

Take care, Kraken.

Buh, Tea’s much better than Coffee and soft drinks.

Originally posted by Urkani
Buh, Tea’s much better than Coffee and soft drinks.

Says you.

Anyway, good luck, Kraken, and get back here soon, a’right?

Yes, of course says me, I was expressing my opinion.

Bah, all caffeinated beverages suck, imo. I need Pure Sugar Drinks for my birsts of energy!

Nul: Any word or phrase that sits in my head long enough is run through whatever language it is I’ve studied most recently. In fact, I was run away from the computer before I had a chance to write this and now that first sentence is well on its way into the land of nihongo. I used to be this way with Spanish.

I don’t know if I’m going to Wiltshire, but Stonehenge, Glastonbury, London, possibly Hadrian’s Wall and thus Scotland, are on the itinerary. It’s going to be interesting trekking across a country where I’m three years older the legal drinking age (or so I’m told).

Val, do you by any chance stock up on hummingbird feeders? Is that where all this exuberance comes from?

Also, I’d like to take this opportunity to bow out of the Beverage Brawl that you all seem to be concocting. As a boy scout (hell, as a boy in general) I became very practiced at eating and drinking more or less whatever was at hand (and hopefully also edible).

Tea is good. Tea is very very good.

Ah well see ya 'round Kraken.

Bye

Stonehenge is in Wiltshire. You’re mostly going to the best places, so it should be fun. I would meet up with you while you’re in London, but nah :P.

Thanks all. Turns out not Scotland but Tintagil is on the list. And thanks for the offer, Urk, but I’d have to refuse anyway: you scare me.

I was also hoping to ride a certain roller coaster while I was there, you might have heard of it; it’s called Oblivion? I saw it on TV once and it looked cool.

And just to reiterate, I will be checking in whilst abroad, and who knows, I might get one of my cousins on here.

[edit]Unfortunately I won’t be able to do what my mother (who is British by birth, but moved to Canada and then the 'States when she was very young) did on her trip to the Isles; drive up to Scotland from London and then back down, visiting every pub along the way. sigh pity me…please![/edit]

Originally posted by Kraken
Thanks all. Turns out not Scotland but Tintagil is on the list. And thanks for the offer, Urk, but I’d have to refuse anyway: you scare me.

/me does the Cabbage Patch.

I’ve been on the Oblivion, I almost died. In fact I might be going to Alton Towers this Friday.

Hey Kraken check out Bradford! The U.k’s number 1 shit hole and home of everyone’s favourite asshole: Azrael! (Me)

Have fun!