Iran or North Korea

“The best way to deal with the Iranian nuclear programme would be to liberate the Iranian people,” he said. -Richard Pearle, Reuters.

Its not clear who’s next when people are making statements like that.

I wonder when they’re gonna pounce Sweden. After all, due to all the lack of snow this winter there’s not enough water to power our generators by the rivers, so we might have to reopen our nuclear plant in Barsebäck. AAAAAH! We’re gonna make nukes and conquer Norway! -_-

No, next is Brazil

Weiila, your country has been subjugating innocent sea creatures with nuclear submarines. If anyone’s the terrorist here, it’s you. Take her away, boys.

I’m going to say North Korea.

What’s truly sad is that Bush is threatening using weapons of mass destruction on people who don’t get rid of their weapons of mass destruction.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]I’m going to say North Korea.

What’s truly sad is that Bush is threatening using weapons of mass destruction on people who don’t get rid of their weapons of mass destruction. [/b]

It’s not about mass destruction. If it was, Russia, Japan, France, Germany and England would be first targets. The fact that these countries form the Safety Council of the UN is not mere coincidence.

North Korea is a communist nation. But unlike Cuba, there is no humanism there. So they are eligible to be bombed. Iran has oil. First to be bombed will be the one whose destruction would give more profits.

…But Bush gave weapons of mass destruction as his reason for attacking Iraq.

Yeah, but Bush would have said anything in order to attack Iraq.

But if you really want to know at this time, flip a coin. It’s the most accurate way in the current situation.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
…But Bush gave weapons of mass destruction as his reason for attacking Iraq.

And said weapons were never found.

It’s interesting how a lot of american companies are working on Iraqian oil right now, and up to now none of the oil extracted from iraqian soil has been used to rebuild Iraq as Bush promised.

Aren’t they going to do anything about North Dakota? We all know they’re just waiting for them to look another way.

I believe we’ve released by now that this is less about disarming than it is about reshaping the political landscape in the Middle-East: And thus fullfilling a group of neo-conservatives’ wet dreams.
There’s several reasons to believe that Iran will be next: Conveniece is one. Doesn’t Iraq, and the troops stationed there, provide an excellent attack platform? Not only that, despite it being very unlikely ( the 1st Gulf War Iran vs. Iraq ), Iran can easily be accused of hiding officals of Saddam Husseins old regime - and an attack be launched for that reason. And of course, there’s that black sticky stuff.

Originally posted by Nulani
Aren’t they going to do anything about North Dakota? We all know they’re just waiting for them to look another way.

Silly girl: North Dakota is populated by WHITE PEOPLE. White-skinned people get to have weapons of mass destruction. Brown-skinned people do not.

{Even though Arabs are caucasians and, technically, every bit as “white” as your average Euro-descended American. Especially in the case of Iran, as the Persians are actually one of the old school Indo-European peoples who swept out of the Steppes way back when, and Arabs + Persians = modern Iranians.}

Boy, it’s a good thing they’ve got a different religion from “us” or we’d have a hell of a time figuring out a way to make them be Non-White…

All I know is that I won’t feel safe until Bush is removed from office.

Ironic, that.

Aren’t you people forgetting something? Of COURSE Bush is going to leave North Korea alone. As stupid as you all take him for, it would be even stupider to risk the world’s most devastating Zerg Rush in history. That’ll leave a mark on your legacy.

Zerg Rushes die to reavers in messy and enjoyable ways.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]

{Even though Arabs are caucasians and, technically, every bit as “white” as your average Euro-descended American. Especially in the case of Iran, as the Persians are actually one of the old school Indo-European peoples who swept out of the Steppes way back when, and Arabs + Persians = modern Iranians.}[/b]

Not quite. Persians are an Indo-European people, but Arabs are not; Arabs are Semitic. I am not sure how closely Semitic peoples are related to Indo-European peoples, though.

My bet is on Iran as the next target.

I read that there was a massive student protest there recently. Do you think that it happened because of a potential American invasion?

If Bush is going to attack ANYONE, he’d better hurry. Once the “victory high” that many Americans are feeling wears off, they’ll all turn against him in horrible ways. He’ll lose the next election for sure if he doesn’t keep the “victory high” high enough.

Originally posted by d Galloway
If Bush is going to attack ANYONE, he’d better hurry. Once the “victory high” that many Americans are feeling wears off, they’ll all turn against him in horrible ways. He’ll lose the next election for sure if he doesn’t keep the “victory high” high enough.

Indeed. He’ll use the “You can’t vote me out, I’m the one who defeated the terrorists A, B, and C! I make the world safer!”

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Weiila, your country has been subjugating innocent sea creatures with nuclear submarines. If anyone’s the terrorist here, it’s you. Take her away, boys.

beats X over the head multiple times with the Chibikko MAllet, thus turning him into a Chibi and giving the X-“Plushie” to Weiila. I’m sure Magus and Kerr can figure out something to do with this… mwehehe

And yes, yes, we need more Zerg rushes.

Anyways, I don’t trust Bush. From what I’m seeing, some people are taking the fact that they haven’t found any yet to be proof that they exist. Which is kinda stupid, to say the least.

I won’t believe Bush’s arguments until I get reports about them. Although, granted, some of the stuff they found…

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Weiila, your country has been subjugating innocent sea creatures with nuclear submarines. If anyone’s the terrorist here, it’s you. Take her away, boys.
Actually, an American submarine recently engaged a polar bear near Antarctica, so it all evens out.

Yeah, but polar bears are mean, they were attacking lemmings or ferrets or some shit like that. If that’s not terrorist behaviour, I don’t know what is.

And I was putting my money on the polar bear.