iphone

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Touch screen in a new portable way :slight_smile:

So very pretty… pets screen

splooge

lol oranges

So it’s the same technologic level of all the phones that can connect to the internet and have speakers, pretty much, only made by a company that has, as far as I can tell, absolutely no fucking record for product dependability, or even particularly quality, at all. It’s also going to cost a metric fuckton of money.
Forgive me if I refrain from splooging with my cheap MP3 player that holds 30 gigs and breaks a lot less than any iPod I’ve heard of and my free phone that can make calls and do not waste my money on this piece of shit.

Im waiting to see how much money my work (Cisco) gets paid as we own the trademark (When Cisco bought Linksys a few years back, it came with the trademark for a VoIP phone called Iphone, so we have the trademark for it).

Uhm do you have any clue what you’re talking about? I’m the “proud” owned of a treo700 and the 600 before that, and i can honestly say this thing has me excited. I’ll never be able to afford one, but considering how totally shitty the current offering of smartphones is, i hope this kicks the manufacturers into gear.

I’m wondering what exactly about it makes it the “same technological level” as current phones? Aside from lacking EDGE (which is only available in what…five markets?) its beyond anything available right now.

ps: your posting style is <i>totally original and great</i>. so much so i feel the <i>need to use italics to <b>emphasize</b></i> that point.

Fingerprint magnet!

Lovely to look at but I wouldn’t spend my money on it.

Excuse me, but a couple of winters ago, I dropped my ipod in the high school park lot without realizing it. After snowing for days and there was about a foot of snow on the ground, my friends sister found and returned it to me. It had been laying in a pile of snow for days, and had been hit by a plow, based on the scars in the metal and its position in one of those curvy plowed snow embankments. It worked fine for years afterwards.

My ipod died the second time I transfered songs. No comments.