Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

That’s only invisible on the RPGC blue design. I use tombstone grey and can see it perfectly.

Teehee. As can I. Tutti Fruity!

I can see it on RPGblue. Not perfectly, but it’s there.

I’m using the red color scheme, easily seen as well… whats the point of this, btw?

His first line used the exact color as the RPGC Blue scheme, so that’s invisible. The rest get gradually more and more visible…

BUT WHY?

Nevertheless, if you’re using IE, it has a “safety feature” which turns text color slightly lighter or darker if it’s over the same colored background.

<If you really want text that’s there, but something that no one can see with out clicking at least once, you gotta be creative.>

<Whoa, nice one, Epic>

That’s odd… It quoted and did the same as Epic and Kor but it still says that the message is too short…

If you quote something, you need to type at least one character after it. Don’t think it can be a space, though.

<Newb.>

…Boo. I didn’t know you could do it by quoting, so I checked the page’s source code to do it.

I feel like an idiot now.

<Kor r newb indeed.>

████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

:moogle: : Mommy!

I still don’t get it, I do the same as you guys but it still asks me to increase the number of characters.

I type this, minus the spaces. and with the (Inverted) >< around the text.

[QUOTE =Seraphim Ephyon ] What am I missing? [ / QUOTE]

<!-- Can you guys please at least do it with proper coding? You’re writing HTML, you should be writing comments. Sorry to sound like Wert. -->

When I did it first it was clever, you people ruined it with your massive copying.

Don’t you just love how the world works?

<!-- If you insist. -->

Cala, you may want to change that to a --> at the end of your post, instead of just a >

(And the edit URL is http://agora.rpgclassics.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=416919 since you can’t pop the button normally)

Wee, right now it looks like Cala and I have merged.

edit Thanks Z

And if anyone wants to see what it looked like, Clicka