Inuyasha is over in Japan ;_;

It’s over. Sadly in america we are only on the second season. The manga has been over for a while and the anime is pretty much over from what I have heard and seen. If you have heard different give me hope and tell me!

Yeah.

All I can say is, IT’S ABOUT BLOODY TIME! That show seemed to go on FOREVER!

How many eps and how many manga volumes?

Maybe just as well. There are limits to how long something can go on, before it starts to degrade.

Not quite yet, they just launched the third movie and they say there may be plans for a a fourth.

Really?
I figured it was still going on.

Just over 130 episodes I believe, or some number around that.

Isn’t the manga still going?

Originally posted by Alyx
The manga has been over for a while

I assume that means no.

I know that there’s like 138 episodes, but are you sure it’s ending? Do you have any kind of sources to back this up?

Hmm. Didn’t know that.
Over on GameFAQs, they say the manga is still going.

And Inuyasha ending is bad now?

:kissy:

Hmm. I really need to watch this at some point…

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]And Inuyasha ending is bad now?

:kissy: [/b]

And no you really don’t need to watch it.

In Japan I assume it over for they (I’m reading a translation site) Have found the last jewel shard and are fighting, and the guy who’s translating says he hasn’t bought the last two. and from what I have heard on Inuyasha message boards is that the anime is pretty much wrapped up also, but yeah -another- movie is coming out.

I’ve been enjoying it:too bad;…
I think there’s about 30some mangas out with a few more things along the way, I haven’t followed it in a while.

Ranma went on forever too. Seems to be a trait with the writer.

Originally posted by Alyx
It’s over. Sadly in america we are only on the second season.
117 episodes is only two seasons!?

the DVD’s the have subtitled, they have more now I’m sure, I just haven’t got it. But I think there only in the third season dubbing on CN aren’t they? I haven’t watched Inuuyasha on CN forever so I’m am most likely wrong.

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
117 episodes is only two seasons!?

Yup. Pretty much.
There are longer animes though.
Doraemon is over 2000 episodes. And there are even longer ones.:eek:

I was right! See they divided the DVD box sets into two seasons the first season is longer then the second I believe, or maybe thats all they had subtitled.