Introduction

Lol, stop shunning me Eva. you know I am only joking! Did you hear the song Winter yet? Did I send it to you? If not…you gotta hear it, its pretty just like you :smiley:

People are anal with the whole insider stuff thingy so like, act as if you don’t know me :stuck_out_tongue:

I will keep the insider stuff to a minimum then…just stop looking at me like that! I hope my head doesn’t explode on monday…

Originally posted by IonMage
Greetings, sir. With luck you’ll actually end up staying.
And with luck YOU WONT! GET OUTTA HERE! NOBODY LOVES YOU!

Awww, I’m sorry, I didnt mean it. I love you, baby

Anyone here play WildArms 3 not the best game I ahve played but its different for now

Dear Etrius,

Salve! Welcome and hello!

I’ve seen Scrubs, that’s a great show. If only I bothered to watch TV at all anymore…
Well, we obviously haven’t scared you away, and you know one of the regulars, so it seems like you probably will stick around. Nice to meetcha.

much love,
demigod

Hello, enjoy your stay.

Hi.

Things are a bit weird around here but you’ll get used to it if you stick around long enough. (No, really, it’s worth it. Really).

All the inside jokes will gradually begin to make sense, and you’ll be able to fake your way along and laugh at them and even tell a few yourself.

Originally posted by Etrius
Anyone here play WildArms 3 not the best game I ahve played but its different for now
Dude, we’re on a boat!

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
All the inside jokes will gradually begin to make sense, and you’ll be able to fake your way along and laugh at them and even tell a few yourself.
It doesn’t get much more serious than a Rhino about to charge your ass.

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
It doesn’t get much more serious than a Rhino about to charge your ass.
I ate your lemon whoring mothers FUCKING FACE! it gave me heartburn.

So I am on a boat with a charging rhino attacking me with a lemonshaped whore in the background laughing at me.

Originally posted by Etrius
So I am on a boat with a charging rhino attacking me with a lemonshaped whore in the background laughing at me.

Close. YOUR MOM!!! is there, too.

Oh Good, my mom is here too, i was beginning to feel lonely…

does the welcome dance

steals e’s shoes

::dekar!:: OMGSUM1TAHTLIKZSKRUBZ!!!

Scrubs is amazing! I just hope they release a DVD containing the first three seasons when season three is finished

Etrius?
Sounds like some kinda hick name.

Nah, I’m just jokin’ with ya.
Welcome to RPGC, now you drop those pants RIGHT NOW!

welcome Etreeous :enguard: