Introduction

Hi, I am new here on this forum, my name is obviously Etrius as all can see, the only other person I know here is Evangelion…so I just thought my first post should be an introduction thread!

Hiya euterus, how you doin?

Hello, I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out.

I’m Yar. I’m the welcoming committee.

No, I am!

I am Vegeta! Tremble before me!

I am Seraph, guardian of de Oracre. I wirr greet you properry, but first I must aporogize.

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Ew, like, go away kthnx.

Ignore Eva, she’s a big meanie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, welcome to the boards etc.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Hiya euterus, how you doin?
high 5s Char

Hello and welcome.:wave:

Yo! Make sure to stick around. :wave:

Excellent, at least one other person here watches Scrubs. Welcome.

Welcome to RPGC! I hope you enjoy your stay. sings the Cheers theme

Hi, welcome, whatever. If you’re going to be around for a while, keep it down. I’m trying to sleep.

Greetings, sir. With luck you’ll actually end up staying.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’, flips upon reading euterus and ends up shooting everyone with his Bow of Deathify +10.

There he goes using that bow again. Hi etrius welcome to the last bits of your sanity. Oh and…vote for me.

Welcome to our little asylum.

*Locks the door behind Etrius *

There, you can’t leave now.

Thx for the welcome guys and girls. I will try to stick around as often as I can, sorry for the long reply time, i had to go to work. And don’t worry I don’t mind Eva, she is always like that to me…think it was either me poking her during class its funny, you should try it some time :smiley: or because I didn’t think it was cold outside in a sweater.

Welcome

Starts a Lightsaber fight

yells over the crackling

just dont get in the way or you…opps

slices Etrius’s hand off

oh dont worry on that, ive had that gone for several years.

You will not get personal with me on here. I now shun you.

Hey and welcome!:wave: Hope you can stay for awhile.

Hello and welcome :wave: