Interesting but...

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=2963

1-its a little expensive
2-it doesn’t seem THAT portable. Having the controller and box like that still make it rather clunky.

yeah. you’d need a huge amount of space to play that in. it isn’t like a Game Boy, which fits in your hands.

Cool! A laptop Dreamcast!
edit: It is meant to be called portable since it can work inside a car and carries its own screen & internal battery.

However, it is not as cool as it looks. I’m quoting two things from that page:

[b]Jeff Semler - Thu Jun 19 2003 23:04:09 Hong Kong Time
I got one. It’s just as wide and twice as tall as a normal Dreamcast. The screen blurs with action too. Not worth the money I spent.

SS - Fri Jun 20 2003 02:56:32 Hong Kong Time
The Treamcast looks like a good system, but is not realy portable. It dose look like that it is just a Dreamcast in a new case, but then how would it play vcd and mp3? My guess is that it has something like moded hardwear or bios to make it able to play vcd and mp3, in which case would make selling the Treamcast illegal. But, who knows, maybe i’m wrong.[/b]

I want one of those, it’s so how you say cute. It has zee small screen though.

nobody wanted the real DC, why would they want one you have to haul around? :stuck_out_tongue:

I never liked the Dreamcast anyway, like Merl said. This one looks way to bulky to carry around.

I liked the DC…

It wouldn’t be too bad, if it just fitted into a bus.

I didn’t really like the DC games. The only game I’ve ever played on it was Sonic. I got ried of mine way back then…

portable, eh? I think I’ll stick with my GBA. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think it’ll fly. A laptop does the same thing, except it can emulate any system, do all kinds of other things for you, is lighter and has a better library :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
I don’t think it’ll fly. A laptop does the same thing, except it can emulate any system, do all kinds of other things for you, is lighter and has a better library :stuck_out_tongue:

Emulation is sigh still illegal hides his roms and you can’t have four people playing at once in a laptop… Well, you can, but things will get really tight.

I liked the DC…

That’s because if you didn’t like the DC, you SUCKED!

If it wasn’t for the fact that that’s just a dreamcast with a screen on it and it isn’t changed at all from the original DC shape to be portable, I’d buy one.

Originally posted by Ren
Emulation is sigh still illegal hides his roms and you can’t have four people playing at once in a laptop… Well, you can, but things will get really tight.

I didn’t say I had roms! looks left and right. And why would you want a portable DC over a laptop? Can the DC do your word processing, organize files, browse the net, use FTP, play PC games, be upgraded, have add-ons? I didn’t think so :stuck_out_tongue:

The DC could browse the internet. I believe it was the first system with built in internet capabilities (still needed the web browser CD though).