Intelligent Design should be teached in all forms

If you’re gonna teach one ID theory, might as well teach this one too.

It makes as much sense to me as the ‘real’ one anyway.

You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.
(Image removed because it became a giant scarred ass)

I must own one of those shirts.

I have been blessed by the Flying Spaghetti Monster! He gave me a pice of His noodly appendage so that I may go forth and create in His name!

Dibs on the First Church shirt.

I think the pirate thing sounds reasonable, but I want to see more proof of the other parts of their theory before I bow down before His Great Noodle-y-ness.

Nah, this is a religious thing. Religion doesn’t USE proof.

Me, I’m going with the First Agnostic Church of Nothing In Particular.

That’s it! What I’ve been searching for all along! I wanna be a pirate.

Someone should email this to Scientific American, I am sure that guy who writes the Anti-Gravity (humorous) page will be pleased to publish this letter.

hehehe…that’s awesome XD

I ate that god. He lacked chili sauce.

The best part of this are the responses from the Kansas School Board. One of the members is using this letter as support for her argument against teaching Creationism in schools.

This is awesome, though wholly wrong, everyone knows that creation was creatred by an Evil Cookie and not a Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Awesome indeed! :hahaha;

Proper English grammar should be <b><u><i>TAUGHT</i></u></b> in all its forms also. (Yes I realize you’re from Quebec)

Thank you! I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on that.