Independence day 2...

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Did anyone other than me freak that Wert might be talking about a possible sequel to Independance Day? shudders

I’m very glad I wasn’t the only one who thought that.

Apocalypse

Info: Yes, a console is a console, but a console is nevertheless a computer. A computer specificly designed to run games, but still a computer. And X-box is a console/computer that runs on PC architecture. With this hack, you can install ANY OS on it that runs on a regular PC, something you cannot do with a PS2 or Gamecube. Any software written for the PC can now be run on the X-box, meaning it’s a pretty darn interesting alternative to buying a full-blown PC for around $1000.

I mean, think about it; Now you can scrap your old 386 and get a much nicer computer that runs Win 98 and most pre-2k PC games, with a kickass GFX card at that. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

IMO Microsoft made a huge mistake when they made their console on PC architecture, but that’s just me.

Oh and these news were released on July 4th, hence the reference to Independence day :slight_smile:

Damn it, I thought you were gonna talk about the movie.