In response to Xelo.

http://www.shoujoai.com/forum/attach/179820/bmc.JPG

That Brittany/Madonna…

LAMEST FUCKING PIC EVER!!! NOT FUCKING FUNNY@!!@(@$R

Adding funny captions to a picture is not funny, except in the way that mass shootings at McDonalds or horrible train wrecks are funny.

How ugly can they get? How could anyone be sexually stimulated by that? When will it end?

Yet again I must gouge my eyes out. blinds self Nope, the image is still there. There’s a trend of this not working very well.

Originally posted by demigod
How ugly can they get? How could anyone be sexually stimulated by that? When will it end?

Are you gay? It is 2 hot chicks kissing, damnit!

Originally posted by Infonick
Are you gay? It is 2 hot chicks kissing, damnit!

They’re not that hot. And they’re outfits are hideous. And I’m pretty sure I’m not gay, but I haven’t actually checked.

t.A.T.u. is a million times cuter ^^

Originally posted by demigod
They’re not that hot. And they’re outfits are hideous.

Seriously, you must be gay. You don’t find those outfits sexy? You don’t think that Madonna and Britney Spears are pretty good looking? Damn! If you are straight, you got some very high standards.

EDIT: I guess eveyone has their own taste though and what one may find sexy someone else won’t, but still…

Sorry, I’m not too attracted to blonde women that much, or to tanned skin, or to reasonably older women, or to a skin that looks somewhat glossy.

Originally posted by Infonick
[b]Seriously, you must be gay. You don’t find those outfits sexy? You don’t think that Madonna and Britney Spears are pretty good looking? Damn! If you are straight, you got some very high standards.

EDIT: I guess eveyone has their own taste though and what one may find sexy someone else won’t, but still… [/b]

I know a girl who is way better looking (beautiful in my eyes) who can sing better than they can, too.

Their postures aren’t all that sexy, and it doesn’t really show their faces, so I can’t call that picture sexy. Just kinda…bleh.

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Jiharn
Sorry, I’m not too attracted to blonde women that much, or to tanned skin, or to reasonably older women, or to a skin that looks somewhat glossy.

Either way, 2 women kissing usually turns most guys on.

Once I saw two really fat old women kissing.
That invalidates your point :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that much for me. I kinda prefer just the woman, not the interaction. Maybe I’m a voyuer?

Originally posted by demigod
I know a girl who is way better looking (beautiful in my eyes) who can sing better than they can, too.

I know some chicks that loks better too, but they still look damn good.

Like I said before:

Britney Spears is ugly.

Madonna is too old for me.

Not turning me on.

Turned on by two girls kissing? Sure. Madonna? Jesus, no. Keep that thing away from me.

But I’ll keep a candlelight vigil until Britney’s first (inevitable) porno shoot.

That link doesn’t work.

Infonick is forgetting what kind of crowd he is dealing with.

Originally posted by Nightblade
That link doesn’t work.

Yes, it does, unfortunately.

(Why am I still up. I feel dizzy now too. Is it unhealthy to look at a moniter for like 10 hrs straight?)