In case you missed it the first time...

And I think we all did… We have a second chance.

<A HREF=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/mrsaturn/ff11betapc.htm”>clicka clicka</A>

Sat, you are a great…man-thing with no arms. /me hugs sat

w00t! I’ll go for it!

Just remember to put your age in as over 18 =P

Or, uh… you could actually be over 18. Square could get in a lot of trouble if it turns out that people under 18 sign up. That’s why not too many companies do public betas anymore.

Gah, no PS2 retries?

lol… the entry deadline is July 31… by the time I get a notice, I’ll be 18 (August 1)

yay for being 18 as of last august, I dont have to lie to stuff like this anymore

I just lie. It’s not biggy.

It’s pretty big if you get accepted and caught. Nothing will happen to you, but Squenix can be fined for opening up a contest to minors. That would pretty much end any chances of Squenix doing something like this in the future.

So, uh, don’t ruin it for the rest of us. Just get a parent/older sibling to sign up for you or use their name.

Bah, minors are the majority of the gaming population!

like I said… I’ll be 18 by the time the sign up ends… besides, what are my odds?

Originally posted by Orakio
like I said… I’ll be 18 by the time the sign up ends… besides, what are my odds?
1:(Applicants / Available Positions)

Well that’s funny because Ensemble didn’t mind me being over 18. I think I had to be over 13 cuz AoM was Rated T, but other than that it was good.

And hasn’t this game been out for a while in Japan? What’s taking so long? And why do I even care? I’m still waiting for DWO.

Or you could just sign up under a parents name, duh.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Bah, minors are the majority of the gaming population!

The average age of a gamer in the US is now standing at 22. That’s not minors.

X: Yeah, the game’s been in Japan for a while, even has an expansion to it (which will be released with the US version). I think they want to test out translations between the two countries, stress testing… you know, try to get a smooth of a launch as possible.

I applied as well… I didn’t get in the first time, so I better this time…

Or the giant robot returns to finish the job…

I have signed up… they will pick me because I used my internet mind powers on them. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
The average age of a gamer in the US is now standing at 22. That’s not minors.
That says nothing about majority. There could be 50 years worth of gamers after 18.

ie, you have three people who are 15 and one person who is 43 and that balances to a 22 age average.

bravo. clapclapclap