I'm still alive and kicking

For those of you who wondered where I was since a while back…

Two weeks or so ago, I got a call from my brother in Calgary, when he had learnt of my marks at college(80% average, which is VERY good IMO), he decided to offer me the opportunity to visit him in Calgary. So he paid me my plane ticket to there. I left monday on bus from Edmundston(hometown) to Montréal, where one of my uncles would pick me up. The next day, I woke up at 4 am to make it to the airport in time. It was actually my first time taking a flight, so it was fairly confusing where to go and what to do X_x I arrived in Calgary on tuesday morn at 11:00 am PST, where my brother was waiting for me.

Right now, there is this big western-themed festival called the Calgary Stampede, which attracts people from the world over. It’s being called “The Greatest outdoor Show on Earth”, and after witnessing the awesome rodeo show yesterday, I have to agree to that statement.

So yeah… I decided to check up on the activities here while there isin’t anything of interest going on at the Stampede grounds this morning.

My brother and I will be visiting the Rockies(Y’know, the big westerm mountains up north till Yukon and Alaska)this weekend. 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

So that’s that.

About my absence from AIM(to the few that I do talk with once in a while), that will continue even when I get back at home and will continue until I can afford an appartment with the help of a stable job. When I got back home, I had to use my parents’ computer and was strictly forbidden to install anything on their machine. My parents aren’t computer wizards, they tend to panic at the slightest thing, so to avoid headaches and such, AIM won’t be installed. And there’s no room to install my computer, nor is there a way to share the net with my folks, sadly

And what about at my brother’s place ? While I could install AIM and chat with you all during inactive Stampede periods, I came here for a second reason : to look for a job over here. So I’m trying to minimize my browsing to a minimum unless it concerns job research.

So that’s that. I hope this has explained a good deal to you all.

I’ll be back home on the 24th or 25th.

<strike>I remember you! WE KILLED YOU!</strike>

Stampede sounds pretty cool. I wish they’d put some kind of cool festivals on in England. Have fun.

You are?
Curses!

Congratulations! Have fun! Take care!
And so on.