I'm somewhat new! (non-satirical)

Hey, it’s me, RPG Knight. I’ve returned from my peaceful slumber some eons ago, when I posted roughly 30 times.

If you’ve read any of my other posts so far, you’ll basically know what kind of person I am; I’m highly irritable, delight in sadism, want people to hate me, am incredibly arrogant and conceited and hate everyone and everything. I also have incredible illusions of grandeur. Throughout my entire stay, I’ll belittle and insult at every opportunity and openly try to get people to hate me. Eventually I’ll either be banned or mysteriously disappear; most likely disappear (I have no clue why, either, but I’ve never been banned on account of the fact that I’m one of the rudest people possible).

Now, welcome your new king.

I have received no advance warning from my fellow members of staff of such an upheaval in our democratic system and thus am forced to conclude that your claims to a higher monarchial position in our website is false! Good day, sir!

(non-satirical)
It pleases me to see someone who can take advice from their betters. Especially since satirical newbie threads are done even more often than satirical post count threads.

Uh, welcome…[Insert witty comment here]

What is your avatar of RPG Knight? And I guess welcome, and have fun while you’re here. ^^

Welcome!

I havent seen much of you, but if todays activities are of any indication, you may want to slow down on your’ posting.

Super Saiyan Ahnold is only here because he’s my whole welcome schtick.

are you threatening me!?

LETS FUCKING FUCK, GOOOOOO!!!

Welcome back, young sir. Now, a toast. A toast to getting 1000 posts in two weeks!

Hello waves

Hey, I can do it. I’ve done crazier things.

Nah, I just like to ridicule my own personal faults. I’ll try to keep 'em to a minimum.

Sorry. May I be at honour to hear my specific mistakes?

Dark Templar from SC.

It pleases me to see someone who can take advice from their betters. Especially since satirical newbie threads are done even more often than satirical post count threads.

… Sorry? (I do not understand)