I'm selling some Games...

Val:

Adam Lankford
P.O. Box 10114
Jacksonville, AL 36265
United States

That’s what I use to get all my mailing stuff at. That’s my student mailbox. My apt. mailbox doesn’t have a lock on it… don’t want the check getting blown away.

You only had Shin Megumi Tensei in question, right? Well, I hear it’s hard as hell to find, so I guess $65 is for rarity. But as for playing value, I got a great deal into the game, then had to put it aside, and didn’t really come back to it. Tell you what, I’ll drop 10 off of it and make it $55.

As for Gradius V, I’ll drop it down to $30? That’s about the same price I paid for it before a long while ago.

I’m just going by the Buy-it-now prices, which probably isn’t the best thing to do, my bad. I most always buy-it-now my eBay shiz., it’s what I thought was good for it.

But thank’s for ya’lls interest, I’m gonna be able to make it through endsmeet now n’shit.

I think I’ll just wait and see if any more copies of Gradius V magically pop up at Fry’s. There used to be a whole bunch of them there for 15 bucks a pop… I’m still kind of kicking myself for not picking one up. >_<

Oh, it’s awesome as hell. The ship stage will make you deny baby Jesus if you don’t have the proper bit-type, though.

Fuck. College tuition was a bit mroe expensive than I thought, so I’ll be going a little lean myself for the next couple weeks. Won;t bother making you wait, I;ll have to pass on SMT. Have fun, Taran.

Items were shipped yesterday.

Nocture and everything else is still up for grabs, if anyone wants it or is up for a barter.

Nocturne still up for grabs and everything else… willing to make a deal…

Maybe edit your first post so we know what “everything else” is exactly?

Done.

Might also wanna place prices. Just saying.

How much you want for Incredible Crisis, keeping in mind I would be buying it solely because I’m a creepy Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra fanboy.

Ha, true…

I’m gonna let Nocturne go for $60. I’ll let Incredible Crisis go for $15.

I haven’t got much of a chance to nab anything by TSPA lately. I LOVE their live stuff, though, and the song they did with Shiina Ringo was magic to the ears.

Sorry I haven’t been online, but I’ll have to let Nocturne go too. Maybe if you still have it in a week, but otherwise I have to fix my car now >_>

It’s still up for grabs, let me know when.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture. Used. Pretty good condition. First edition but with no soundtrack. Case and manual included.

Someone’s offering $55 right across my street for it because he’s local and I don’t have to do ship/handling costs.

Last chance.

Ah, screw it, I’ll buy it. Got a bit of a windfall. Will send the check on monday.

OGRE BATTLE 64! I FORGOT I HAD IT!

Cart only. Good condition.

Any offers? I’ll start at $30, if that’s fair.