I'm not selling things that are nearly as cool as DG's OST collection, but...

I’m still selling stuff. Namely, games. I’m willing to ship out to anywhere, but I’ll only ship after I get money (not that I don’t trust you guys or anything). I’m good for anything listed here. Just a few things of note:

[ul]
[li]Legend of Legaia (PS) may or may NOT work; if it doesn’t, I’ll gladly refund it
[/li][li]Most prices will be generic per platform, with a few exceptions
[/li][li]Several games have guides to them (FFI, CT, DK64, FFX, FFX-2, to name a few). They can be sold, but will cost $10 (maybe more, depending on game)
[/li][li]Most of the older games (and the new ones too, I s’pose) will have boxes. I don’t know where they are, so I don’t have a list right now. Will do later.
[/li][li]Some games will not be immediately sold (Xenosaga I and II, namely) as I’m currently playing them. But I will sell them after. Money need not be sent until then.
[/li][/ul]

PM me with offers. I also have GameBoy games from the originals up to and including Advanced, but I don’t want to list them out. Feel free to ask if I have something.

As for prices…

$5 for anything non-PS/2 and GC, EXCEPT:
2 for $5 on NES games, EXCEPT:
$10 for any PlayStation or PlayStation 2, EXCEPT:
$10 for any GameCube, EXCEPT:

Final Fantasy I + guide: $15
Final Fantasy IV: $10
Final Fantasy VI: $10
Chrono Trigger + box + guide: $20
Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2 + guide: $20
Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille Zur Macht: $30
Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose: $30
Final Fantasy X + guide: $20
Final Fantasy X-2 + guide: $15

Prices are negotiable, and as an added bonus, buy any 3 games, get the 4th free*!

*Not including one of the excepted items. Free game must be of equal or lesser value. 2 NES games = 1 other game

To the games!

NES:

The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle
Anticipation
Blaster Master
Megaman 2
Megaman 3
Iron Sword: Wizards and Warriors II
Tom & Jerry
Arkista’s Ring
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhattan Project
Kung-Fu
Toobin’
Terminator 2
Castlevania 2: Simon’s Quest
Yoshi’s Cookie
The Little Mermaid

SNES:

Super Game Boy
The Pagemaster
Super Play Action Football
Mortal Kombat II
Yoshi’s Safari (with gun)
Batman Forever
The Lion King
Doomsday Warriors
Battleship
Megaman X
Whizz
Jack Nicholas’ Golf
Jurassic Park
Radical Racing
Super Off-Road

Playstation (+2)

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Megaman X5
Megaman X6
Pong
BattleTanx: Global Assault
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Tactics
Contra: Shattered Soldier
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nintendo 64:

Donkey Kong 64 (with guide)
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Snap
Mischief Makers
StarCraft 64
Mario Tennis
BattleTanx
BattleTanx: Global Assault
StarFox 64
NASCAR
Mortal Kombat 4
Dual Heroes
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Quest 64
Army Men: Sarge’s Heroes
NFL Blitz 2001
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

GameCube:

Metroid Prime
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliances
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Soul Calibur II
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (with guide)
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

Thanks in advance to anyone who buys.

How are we supposed to pay, Paypal?

That requires me setting up an account and stuff, but yea, that’d work. Else a check or money order. But PayPal sounds like the best bet. It’s really up to the buyer.

Also forgot to mention, S+H is paid by the buyer.

I would be instrested in the copy of Final Fantasy IV and VI (Final Fantasy 2 and 3) for the SNES. I can pay you next week if you get Paypal setted up.

I’ll buy Resident Evil OutBreak File 2, and FFVI (FF6 for SNES, right?). And I get an extra free game? Can it be Kingdom Hearts?

I would like to buy Legend of Legaia PLease. Though I don’t really know how to use PayPal.

First come, first serve on this. I’m getting all the inspiration from DG’s sales. I’ll work on PayPal this week.

Where do you live? Can I get a mailing address? And can we negotiate on prices? Actually, the prices are excellent. But I don’t know costs for S+H or parcel services.

I live in eastern Massachusetts. Prices are negotiable to a point, though I think they’re pretty fair, especially when including 4-for-price-of-3 deal.

Addresses will have to be exchanged, but that won’t happen until a deal is finalized. S+H will be handled once I figure out what the cost to ship these are.

Oh shit, it’s 3 games to get a free game. I thought it was two… =(

2/5$ NES games? What if I just want one?

Castlevania 2 (NES)
FFVI (SNES)
REOF2 (PS2)
KH

would be: 32.50$?

What currency?

USD for everything. I don’t deal with foreign money because I’m such a xenophobe.

That’d be $30 (Castlevania is free in this scenario) + S&H. But if Rirse still wants FFVI, it’s his. He had it first.

What if I pay first?

It’s kind of tricky to send money via mail, right? It gets ‘lost’, and by lost, I mean ‘fell into the mailman’s pockets’. I’ll try PayPal if I can.

You don’t deal with CDN dollars? What if I pay extra, and you get it converted into USD?

EDIT: About your GB/GBC/GBA/etc games. Do you have any of The Sims, games, or Harvest Moon games? My girlfriend would love some games.

EDIT 2: How would it be 30$? KH is 10$, FFVI is 10$, REOF2 is 20$, Castlevania is free.

If you can convert the CDN to USD beforehand, I’d love it. If not, sending the equivalent is good enough I s’pose.

I should have Harvest Moon for the 'boy around somewhere. It’ll be $10 though (which will include a poster thingie as well).

And only if Rirse says he’s no longer interested.

Because I’m a lying whore and forgot you wanted RE.

If I changed my mind from FFVI to Chrono Trigger, it’ll be 20$ instead of 10$? What if I don’t take the guide?

EDIT: You said if I buy 3 games, fourth is free. Then below that is if I buy two games, the third is free.

Make up your mind. >:(

Guide is bundled with it for a reason (one of which is to make me richer). I’ve no use for a guide without the game.

For the following games (Chrono Trigger, Resident Evil Outbreak File #2, Kingdom Hearts, random X game), you will pay $50 + S&H USD to me.

Is it 4 for 3, or 3 for 2?

4 for 3. I’ve no idea where you got 3 for 2 from.

Smooth. You broke the boards. And I don’t know how that equates to 3 for 2. All that’s saying is “for the purposes of the 4 for 3 deal, you can count 2 NES games as one game, so you really get 5 for 3. So shut up you bitch, it’s a good deal.”

In this instance, I don’t want 2 nes games to count as one. =/

Fuck that shit, I’ll take FFVI and REO2.