I'm new!

Hi I’m new, and…I’m one of Kiro’s best friends. She just forced me to make an account on this and she is typing this message right now. Well…hi! XD

Real Cookie: Shut up!

Kiro: No!

Cookie: #@!%!@%$$#^@

Kiro: Shoves Cookie in closet Sorry, he has ADHD

Welcome. :smiley:

Are you two a couple? Cuz I mean the whole closet thing make me hafta ask.

Oh geez. Pierson scores another point, though.

Cookie: NO! And, by the way Pierson…that’s cool.

Kiro: No, we’re just best friends…the closet was for humor only…

Oh, and Cookie, say thank you for me making you your avvie…in about two seconds…

Cookie: It took one second! But…it has a cookie so…

Wait so we’re keeping score now?

Hello and welcome comrade. Red Army parade to honor you.

This is like RP. i hate to be an ass, but the thread might get closed.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘I’m old!’

Kiro: No, it’s just two people on the same computer.

Hi.

DO YOU GUYS LIKE HILARY DUFF. I THINK SHE IS A GREAT SINGER AND ACTRESS, AND CINDERELLA STORY ROCKED

Pierson, put the panda one back so i can save it :frowning:

And is it just me, or does anyone else have an intense craving for cookies and milk right about now?

Cookie: ME!

Kiro: I made his quirk being obbsessed with cookies because I told him to tell me something he liked to figure out what his username would be. I think he’s taking it well. XD

Are you guys “sharing cookies?” Im sorry, I shouldnt ask such personal questions.

I didn’t, but now I do thanks to YOU!!! :hahaha; :hahaha;

What do you mean “right now”? I always have that craving…

And welcome excessively young and hyper person. If you need help, you know where to come.

Anyone want to take bets as to how long he’ll actually visit here before he leaves forever? No offense meant to the kid, but considering how 90% of all accounts made on Fora because a friend told you to sign up don’t last very long, I’m skeptical.

Ah, well. Welcome to RPGC, as long as you’re here.

Sarahsuke did. She’s doing okay so far. ^^;;

Welcome.

Not to mention the guys who ask stuff you can easily check out at GameFaqs or one of the Shrines.

Skepticism aside, welcome to the boards. I’m a cookie junkie too.