I'm new here...

Welcome to the boards Cherubis. I hope you enjoy your stay. Stop by the chat sometime if you’d like.

Date plz.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is out? Sweet, when’s it coming out in NA?

Welcome to RPGC. Here, have a cookie.

A cookie…of DOOM! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ahem

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome. Don’t take anything too seriously, don’t be afraid of us and you should be fine. Here’s your welcoming kit.
hands Cherubis a briefcase with a taser, a first-aid kit, a rubber mallet, a Phoenix Down and candy
Enjoy your stay.

Gemini: H311o. W3lKom t0 RPGC! T0P4é, I 4M Sp33k3ng 3n 1337.
Joey: Stop That, Gemini!
Gemini: Sorry about that. So, Manus gave you the “Welcome Kit” right? You will need it to survive here.
Joey: Or, bad things will happen. You’ll find those out on your own.
Gemini: OK B43!

Hello, I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! No, seriously, check me out.

We’ve checked you out, Mr. … Strong Bad, and there’s some things even we won’t touch. Anyway … I am Smith. I’m the welcoming committee.

[in chorus] Hello.

… Huh?

HIIIIII!!! [glomps Cherubis and starts chewing on her soul]

-short pause-

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Wow, Yar…I think that’s your first welcome post without YOU in it. :hahaha;

hi there.

Originally posted by Cala
[b]slaughters ahkeeyou and returns shoes

No stealing from a lady, even if we do have about 10 pairs per girl. >.>

Oh. And hi.

((Eva’s avvie rules.)) [/b]

THERE’S NO O!!!

hello~ i’m Fenril Knight~ Welcome!!:enguard:

yay another KH-girlie

Originally posted by StarStorm
Not counting Smash ToB, I dont’ care for most of the RP forum.

Yeah, that was really fun! How about actually finishing one for a change :hahaha; . I want to blow you to bit :mwahaha: !

Oh wait, this is a welcome thread. Welcome Cherubis, to the largest looney bin on the net. RPGC is just a cover :hahaha; . Anyway, take it from me, one of the most sane here, don’t take anything too seriously. We’ve lost too many people that way.

Welcome 'O damned one

does this answer your question yar?

Do you mean “damned”, Vyse, or are you using “dame” as a passive past tense verb?

does the welcome dance

Hi. Welcome. Like RPG Fan Music? See that button that says “Homepage?” Yeah. You know you want to.

hugs