I'm new, and Feel like Talking!

Vote communist, because if you ran for office, they’d vote for you.

Right, slow down, take a deep breath, and kudos for using correct spelling and grammar in your spastic yearning for a speedy conversation. Just because you’re appparently in a hurry is no excuse for mangling the english language.

Hello and good day to you ^^.

steals Sano’s shoes

:thud: plz ph33r me?

Yes, if he’s looking for chat I believe the chatroom is usually full. Anyhoo, welcome. dramatically poses

throws voice so it sounds like somone far away is saying “Beware of charlemagne! he’s so cool!”

boo

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
Welcome. check your sanity at the door. Take this gives Sanokasune a large rubber mallet.
Hehe. I always giggle when people who’ve been here as short as you have, AND who don’t frequent the chat, think they understand the full scope of RPGC’s insanity. You’ve seen absolutely nothing. ^^ The boards are actually pretty Tame.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Right, slow down, take a deep breath, and kudos for using correct spelling and grammar in your spastic yearning for a speedy conversation. Just because you’re appparently in a hurry is no excuse for mangling the english language.

I have to laugh at that remark Val. Go see some of your posts in your RP. Your grammer isn’t to hot there :hahaha; .

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
Hehe. I always giggle when people who’ve been here as short as you have, AND who don’t frequent the chat, think they understand the full scope of RPGC’s insanity. You’ve seen absolutely nothing. ^^ The boards are actually pretty Tame.

I know, I have often heard about the insanity of the chat, but I’m usualy at school, or my computer won’t let me, or the chat is full.

Okay, I have learned my lesson. Due to the extreme quantity of speech that occured over a short period of time, I’ll not complain again. Thank you much! I appreciate the greetings, and I find you all to be humorous. XD Thank you, thank you.

No, I do not usually do forum chat. That is why I do not truly care for the speed of them much. I think I attempted once at Go-Gaia. But that was too slow as well. I usually stick to messengers. ^.^

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
I know, I have often heard about the insanity of the chat, but I’m usualy at school, or my computer won’t let me, or the chat is full.

The chat is full when it reaches 1337 users. The current record is 40 something. I SERIOUSLY doubt that you had problems with the chat being full :stuck_out_tongue:

hands new person cookie

Don’t talk to people here, they’ll suck out your soul!

Suck out your soul …? What’re you talking about?

I sure don’t know.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’ and mumbles something about pretty eyes and how he’d like to have them in his collection.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
[b] [glomphs and starts nibbling on your soul] I have no clue what your talking about…

I sure don’t know. [/b]

Right. I’m going to my corner now.

Hey welcome hope you enjoy your stay here!:wave:

Hi Hi. I’m Shinobi and I touch myself when my mommys away.

Yeah, um. You people -are- creeping me out. The soul thing was humorous. But somebody get that guy a gameboy! He can fiddle with -OTHER- things. -Ahem.-

Originally posted by Sanokasune
Yeah, um. You people -are- creeping me out. The soul thing was humorous. But somebody get that guy a gameboy! He can fiddle with -OTHER- things. -Ahem.-
just so you know, I touch myself when my mommys ISNT away

does the welcome dance and hands Sanokasune a jar of patience