I'm new, and Feel like Talking!

Hey hey! What’s up? Who wants to talk? Jus’ say something, and let’s get something going. ::dekar!::

Doo doo doo… Forums. Slow. Egad. X.x

Let’s pretend I didn’t post here, people.

:hyperven: Talk talk talk! O.O :hyperven:

Welcome. check your sanity at the door. Take this gives Sanokasune a large rubber mallet.

Well, g’day mate, the weather’s pretty nice, what with the sun burning my eyes every now and then. Like said previously, keep threads up to the point ^^;

Let me guess…you used to post at GameFAQs. Well, RPGC is a good bit slower, buth the general rule of posting here is “quality over quantity”. :get it?:

Welcome to RPGC. Enjoy your stay. sings the Cheers theme

Welcome to Rivendell … Mr. Anderson.

Get outta here! [shoves Smith away] Anyways … I’m Strong Bad, and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out!

I’m Yar Kramer. We’re the welcoming committee.

:ulty: I’m Ultros! But you knew that already.

HIIII!!!1111elevenses [glomps Sanokasune and starts chewing on his soul]

I AM SINISTAR! I HUNGER …

Originally posted by Sanokasune
:hyperven: Talk talk talk! O.O :hyperven:

Its a forum not a chat, so you have to wait a bit. =P

Patience is a virtue.

j0.

Hi. (see? I’ve said something to you! Happy now?)

Dude, when I joined I was so fascinated at the speed of replies. It was a miracle to have someone reply within 50 seconds. I was dumb founded. What forums are YOU from? o.O

Sup

Originally posted by Evangelion
Dude, when I joined I was so fascinated at the speed of replies. It was a miracle to have someone reply within 50 seconds. I was dumb founded. What forums are YOU from? o.O

Like I said, probobly Gamefaqs. If RPGC’s speed amases you, Gamefaqs’s would make your head spin. Unfortunately, the majority of them are idiots.

Yo.

Hiya! Heh ^_^, I don’t know if you’d want to talk to me… I tend to be quite random once I start a conversation with someone! But, if you’re really that desperate, just give me something to talk about!

hello there. since Xero hasn’t made the comment yet, don’t take anything in here to seriously. we all crazy. now if you don’t mind, you’d make the perfect meal for my moogles.

/me summons blood-thirsty moogles from the void to feast on Sanokasune

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

Damn you Pink! You’re the first that actually stole my bit. It was one of few around here that was origininal :get it?: .

Anyway, don’t take anything too seriously here and let your mind go crazy.

'Lo.

I’m tired today, so instead of greeting you, I shall just pick your pocket and go.

-picks pocket-

Hm. ‘The Hope of Breeze’ x1 acquired. Nice.

You talk too much. SILENCE.