I'm gonna go...

If “real” is what you can feel and see and hear, then “real” is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

I’ll miss you Charl, Have a good time.

I do have one goodbye gift. Gives Charl three gallon-sized Heavy Lourdes.

He gets three for being here three years.

EDIT: Sorry. I didn’t read all of the thread. You still get the weights.

I havent been her for that long, and i don’t know you, bjt my friends do. So I just want to say goodbye.

Me_Ladie

I hope you find a better life offline.

Originally posted by me_ladie
[b]I havent been her for that long, and i don’t know you, bjt my friends do. So I just want to say goodbye.

Me_Ladie

I hope you find a better life offline. [/b]

You haven’t read the damned thread at all, have you?

Heh. People do care about you Charlie, even if sometimes we can’t take you seriously. Perhaps you and Cassandra have something in common.

In any case, I hope you don’t leave. That would be like taking a big chunk of RPGC’s soul as I know it.

Ah well, noone can stop you. And if I’m tricked, I’ll chew on your face a little while and then we can talk about eating faces.

chi? ummm…so is this a jk or not?
If the latter, please come back soon.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I was going to put this kind of “thread being the peak of attention whorishness” thing in the thread originally. I was also going to put in the fact that I hate that people have this view of me that I’m always joking, and that they cant take me seriously. But I forgot.
That means I’m sick of people always thinking I’m j/king, and thats one of the reasons I’m leaving.

Charlemagne. Don’t leave. I command it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll miss you Merlin.

Charlemagne, don’t leave, see I am taking you seriously, see?

Originally posted by Cala
Nothing’s real.

Funny thing is that we created a Halo character named Parminides just this week. The massive explosions from the rockets that collided with his faced proved that to him they were real.

Well… I’ll be seein ya, charl
<!-- if this is even real >_> -->

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
You guys can cut the philosophical crap. I hear enough wannabe Wise men in my philosophy class. I swear, I’m gonna kill them all someday soon.

I resent that, I’m honestly confused. I wasn’t pretending to be a wise man.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
That means I’m sick of people always thinking I’m j/king, and thats one of the reasons I’m leaving.

Well ok, Charle…if you’re really going, I guess I’ll just have to find someone else to dump this bucket of honey on me while I’m wearing a bikini. :too bad;

Originally posted by Trillian
Well ok, Charle…if you’re really going, I guess I’ll just have to find someone else to dump this bucket of honey on me while I’m wearing a bikini. :too bad;

Dibs on that, too, as well as the face-eating duties.

cough cough

Originally posted by Urkani
See you in a few days.

Charle don’t leave for long, I respect you, you were the first person I actually remembered. Your an individual, Everyone will miss you…

Kitsunenyu: CHARLES LEAVING!!!
Kitsunenyu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Kitsunenyu: cries ;_;
Sarrritta: I never voice my opinion on such threads, due to the fact that I don’t want to damage my keyboard with tears. I really will mis the garbage bag ninja

stay… please…
:too bad; :too bad;

(kitsunenyu is me, Sarrritta is SF)

[THUD]

Well ok, Charle…if you’re really going, I guess I’ll just have to find someone else to dump this bucket of honey on me while I’m wearing a bikini.

Ill do it!