I'm freeee!

… and wow, can’t remember when I last made a thread just for the heck of it…

Well anyway, my summerjob is over, I’ve got ten lovely days until school starts :slight_smile: Wohoo! No more stupid tourists and no more info booth… until next year, but then I’m gonna be at the main tourist office if possible… more than one person to talk to :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s great!:yipee:
Freedom at last!:hyperven:
hugs Weiila
Take a good rest. You deserve it. :slight_smile:

“No more stupid tourists”? Hey now, my cousin may be a bit slow, but that doesn’t allow you to just call him “stupid”, ok?

Breaktiiiiime! Holidays rule. Enjpy it while it lasts!:yipee:

Working in a info booth is a very mind-torturing experience. Glad you’re free from it now.

IS that really where you work. My God… I’m sorry, I had no idea…:eek:

Anyway, summertime! Sun! Sand! Sea! is you live near the beach that is…

Sounds like you’ve got some interesting war stories from the working experience…

Hint, Hint

Right, now you’ve got 10 days of Liberation. Make 'em count.

:smiley:

Hope you have a good ten days off work.

Ji: Oh, only the Germans assuming that I have no idea what they are saying are kinda stupid. It’s rather fun to have them explain in staggering English and then to have me reply in German. Their relief could fill a bucket everytime chuckles

Working as a booksorter in our town’s library is even worse. There, you can’t even talk to the people looking for books, even if you know where they are. We’resupposed to direct the people up to the front desk. it was the worst job I ever had.

You do not want to know what I first thinking upon seeing the thread’s subject.

Knowing the power of warped minds Booken, I have a feeling that you speak the truth. ^^;;

Originally posted by Weiila
Ji: Oh, only the Germans assuming that I have no idea what they are saying are kinda stupid. It’s rather fun to have them explain in staggering English and then to have me reply in German. Their relief could fill a bucket everytime chuckles

Wuahahaha.

These are the moments that we convert into creative ammunition…

Originally posted by Weiila
Well anyway, my summerjob is over, I’ve got ten lovely days until school starts :slight_smile: Wohoo!

You haven’t had a great summer vacation until you’ve spent ALL of it working save one week :stuck_out_tongue:

And my school started already- Och vi ska ha ett nya svensklärare efter två veckor >_<

“en svenskalärare”, inte “ett”. Annars var det rätt bra. Jag antar att du menade “och vi får en ny svenskalärare efter två veckor”, men det var förståeligt ändå, Maba :slight_smile:

Enjoy your time off Weiila!

You mean you’re getting a holiday? I’m still trying to remember what a holiday is.

Enjoy it…while you can…

that’s good Mistress Weiila. I hope you enjoy it and relax.

YAY! My angel is free!

pounces Weiila and drags her off for some… celebration