I'm cold, I'm hungry and wolves are after me.

…And extremly bored while waiting on stuff, might as well jump in this trend and ask the same question. Me, what’s up you think? Too much crack? Yeah, I’m sure you all think I take too much white powder, also too much mentats, but besides this?

You’re quite a nice guy Lun. I don’t think I’d give you a flamethrower any time soon, but yeah, you’re a cool guy.

Sounds like someone got Bloodmoon.

Anyway, you’re a bit iffy, I guess, like Zero but a little more violent and even more blunt at times…not too bad though I guess…but sometimes you need to lighten up a little.

Dude, you like Shin Megami Tensei. That means you’re a demonic individual and you should go to hell.

Yup yup. Law sucks, Chaos pwns.

Uhhh… would it make you feel better if I said you we’re cool?

'Cause your not…

Originally posted by Igatona
[b]Dude, you like Shin Megami Tensei. That means you’re a demonic individual and you should go to hell.

Yup yup. Law sucks, Chaos pwns. [/b]

Bah. Chaos AND Law Sucks. Neutrality all the way.

I can’t really say I know you too well, but from what I do know I believe I can draw the conclusion that you are a nice guy. And you seem to enjoy wanton destruction: That’s always a plus. So I guess you’re evil enough to be good, while not good enough to be bad. Somewhere in the middle. As I said: I don’t know you well enough to place you near any extremes.

You must be on crack, I didnt see a single typo.

I think you be a pretty cool dude.

And you always crack me up in FARTS/Online Life/Whatever it is your appearing in.

Mmmm… Mentats… Er… Anyway, you’re cool and junk.