I'm calling it now:

The worst mailbag era in history is starting now.

Don’t worry, we won’t see much of a Mailbag.

Dear Magamann X2,
Were did Charlemagne go?
Urs, Noob.

Learn to spell! Deleted!

Ok…did you REALLY have to declare it?

This is going to be interesting.

It can’t be all bad. Besides, I’m pretty sure I speak for most of the people here when I say that I could name a bunch of people off the top of my head who would do a worse job maintaining the Mailbag.

Yeah so like, what happened there exactly? Did he pincer attack the staff boards or something?

Sorc, by all means, join the staff and do it.

I’m still kind of curious as to what happened to the CURRENT one. o_O

Why was X permabanned from the forums anyway? I’m sure Hades has been just as big a jerk, and you let him back in. I love you Hades. :smiley:

I don’t think it will be all that bad. X did a mailbag in the past, and man, it was pretty damn funny. :stuck_out_tongue: At least he’s not following up the act of Me, Kag, and 984. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like charl’s last mailbag. Then again, I don’t read the mailbag anymore. Ever.

He video taped all of the major admins and mods taking turns beating up a homeless man in a back alley with rubber hoses and sacks full of doorknobs. He threatened to send it to their mothers and all major news outlets if they didn’t give him some sort of creative control. The mods and admins held a meeting and realized that if they gave X2k the mailbag, none of them would have to do it, thus killing two birds with one stone. Everyone rejoiced and a party was had. Sin then beat everyone at tittly winks and declared himself infallible as a result. Zero flew around in a jet pack, and taught us the true meaning of Boxing Day. And X2K dance all night, knowing that he had finally been accepted.

I never read the mailbags, can somebody gimme the url (cause I’mm to lazy to look for it in the main page)?

… … … Okay, nothing I can think of can top the two of them performing Waiting For Godot.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/mailbag

I like the current one. I actually read the whole thing. What play is it a conversion of?

Waiting for Godot. Too bad it’s not a Mailbag at all. It’s just said play with Charl characters. Nothing more than your standard sprite theater.

Oh, quit yer whining people! Jeez. :stuck_out_tongue:

while charlemagne didn’t get a completely fair shake at maintaining the mailbag, everyone new should be given a chance before we condemn without seeing.

I think I should do the mailbag and Pierson could co-host. But only once. If we did it a lot it would ruin the uniqueness.