I'm buring with FURY!

I am now… Dante Fury! And a new sprite to go with it. :enguard:

You’re ‘buring’ with fury?

well, BUR BABY BUR!!!

Wonderfull! I do indeed am awed!
The wind are blowing in happyness at this sudden change of name!
For that no one cares!
Are you certain? Are you yourself?
Relax! For that we don’t know!
Establish your second identity!
You must however remmber…
Or, if you dont, terrible mishaps shall happens…
Unless you do not mind having no head.

As you can probably guess, I am bored beyond reason.

Lunaris, nobody asked you. If you have something bad about me, keep it to your damn self.

Originally posted by Lunaris
[b]Wonderfull! I do indeed am awed!
The wind are blowing in happyness at this sudden change of name!
For that no one cares!
Are you certain? Are you yourself?
Relax! For that we don’t know!
Establish your second identity!
You must however remmber…
Or, if you dont, terrible mishaps shall happens…
Unless you do not mind having no head.

As you can probably guess, I am bored beyond reason. [/b]
And not that good of a poet- atomic detonation is heard in the distance

Oh man, why peoples always has to go on the defensive?

Instead of asking ‘Who are you’, I just saide it in an wierd way, what’s the problem with that? Relax your nerves.

And I never pretended it to be great poesie. :smiley:

…yeah, okay, that was funny. gives Lunaris a cookie…and a cookie launcher

Heh. Nice one Lun

Teh clevor

At least he’s not the little mermaid. Not like I’m implying anything about any other user or anything. Heh. <.<

Hey Dude, I wasnt the little Mermaid! I was Sebastian!

Originally posted by Lunaris
And I never pretended it to be great poesie. :smiley:

Yeah, you’d better go back to your day job…

Not ANOTHER BoF2 Ryu sprite, sheesh.

Well, guess what… I may be feeling werid right now, but my hatred is BACK! Right now, I feel like blowing a few people up!:enguard: :enguard: :enguard:

Well, nobody asked…

I Know It’s A Little Late But…

Lun, You are da man.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Well, guess what… I may be feeling werid right now, but my hatred is BACK! Right now, I feel like blowing a few people up!:enguard: :enguard: :enguard:

Hellz yeah! Oh, and at least this isn’t the battle sprite. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by DanteFury
Hellz yeah! Oh, and at least this isn’t the battle sprite. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank god, I dont know what I’d do if I saw that.

In all due respect, this dude’s sprite seems to change more often than a woman’s mind. rimshot

LOL. Ok, that was funny. ANd that’s because I can’t make up MY mind LOL.