I'm back.

Heeey…it’s FunnyGinman!

…yeah, I’ve seen you around, but don’t know you.

Welcome back. :wave:

Who is this “GinMan” you speak of? :smiley:

WB, to the mb’s, and to dry land. Lookin’ forward to having you in town soon… and so is <EM><STRONG>someone else</STRONG></EM>, wink wink, nudge nudge

[edit]
(BTW to everyone else, I’ll follow him around with a boom mic while he’s in town; that new DDRMAX2 comes out next week, and it has In The Navy '99 XXL from 3rd MIX, so I’ll force him to play that song till it gets stuck in his head, and then it’s blackmail time. :D)

Yes, I know all about that someone else. I called the other day and now I only have (no shit) 69 mins remaining on my anytime mins. And I’m very much looking forward to coming home.

Sat: Did you take a look at the links. I figured you’d get the biggest kick out of it. Rambler said I’m the only one to accually have done anything worth while. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad though…

Yeah, and I thought that was funny as hell. You told me the story when it happened, but I’m glad to finally see, well, an artist’s rendering, at least. :smiley:

does the welcome back dance

I feel so loved…:moogle:

waves Hey, welcome back, man. :cool:

Woo, welcome back.

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
(BTW to everyone else, I’ll follow him around with a boom mic while he’s in town; that new DDRMAX2 comes out next week, and it has In The Navy '99 XXL from 3rd MIX, so I’ll force him to play that song till it gets stuck in his head, and then it’s blackmail time. :D) [/b]

We’ll see about that…