I'm back!

I’m back! And for those of you who have forgotten me my name used to be Alyx_sama… But I changed it. So I have now gained access to a computer and am lunching my world domin… cough my world peace plan. Innocent smile
So fill me in people, did I miss anything?

I would like to take this time to sat hello to all the newbies i missed, Thank you. :fungah:

I don’t think I ever really knew you existed. But that’s alright.

Welcome back!

Originally posted by Alyx
[b]I’m back! And for those of you who have forgotten me my name used to be Alyx_sama… But I changed it. So I have now gained access to a computer and am lunching my world domin… cough my world peace plan. Innocent smile
So fill me in people, did I miss anything?

I would like to take this time to sat hello to all the newbies i missed, Thank you. :fungah: [/b]

Alright! You’re lunching your world domin(whatever)… I’ll take a turkey sandwich :slight_smile:

Anyways, welcome back. I think you didn’t miss a whole lot besides the server acting up many many times, but more importantly, you missed my “retirement”. :slight_smile:

Welcome back again :slight_smile:

I remember you a bit. Welcome back.

Welcome back.

Heya, I remember you, kinda! Welcome back!

I dont think you posted on the main board much, so no, I dont really know you.

Ahhh… I was on the TOB mostly so only the people on here with nothing important to say remember me…
but i still love cheese!:yipee:

Um… what happened to the tower of babel???

It got too out-of-hand and was killed. It just became one huge flamewar…

It kinda got removed because of increasing lameness…

EDIT: Zhou beat me to it

Aye, two people beat me to it, but hey (and I already knew that): The ToB was stupider by the second. So we pretty much all agreed (most ToBers included) to demolish it.

And I remember you pretty well actually. Welcome back, Alyx.

Heh. Welcome back Alyx. Hopefully you can live without the ToB? I don’t think it’s coming back anytime soon…

Welcome back.

Huzzah, she’s back!

does the welcome back dance

WELCOME BACK!