I'm back-And worse than ever!

Yup, everyone’s favorite pie prophet actually came back! And with my old forum name deleted after months of unuse…anyway, I’ve come back, and you are all going to bow to my will!

no one even nods their head

runs off and cries

And you are…

And your acount was deleted because you registered between the latest backup and the Great Deletion.

this is simply the worst thing that’s ever-hey, welcome back!:slight_smile:

Mr. Waving Smilie would have been here, but this is his ‘Strangers are bad, bad people’ day: He’s lying beneath the couch armed with a rifle, a shotgun and a Lunaris plushie.

Originally posted by Nulani
Mr. Waving Smilie would have been here, but this is his ‘Strangers are bad, bad people’ day: He’s lying beneath the couch armed with a rifle, a shotgun and a Lunaris plushie.

he’s not taking ANY chances, is he?

DAMN YOU LARGE DELETION THINGY!

Great Deletion. Not Large. Great.

yeah. that.

Funny, I’ve been here forever and I don’t remember you. You sure you used to post here? Ain’t no one used to jibba-jabba about pie I know of.

Heh. Last time I heard form you was when you were running you YYHT tournament :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, welcome back to the boards Zeta.

may your alleged wisdom of pie enlighten us all…

Nope, I’m not familiar.

well, neither am i, but i’ll still welcome him back…

And I don’t remember you because…?

Well, welcome back :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Sinistral
And I don’t remember you because…?

EDIT: Post scriptum: God of pies? Never heard of. The goddess of the specified cherry pie here am I though. So that is not free anymore. Anyone want one? :moogle:

Welcome back I guess?

Welcome back, although I have no recollection of you, this is probably due to my vast newbieness to these forums :stuck_out_tongue:
nod Epic

does the welcome back dance

I’m gonna guess I don’t remember him from the boards because he was so annoying I blotted him from my memory. But if he’s the same kid from the chat then he’s not the king of pies he’s the king of pointless "…"ing.