I'm a college girl now!

I honestly have no idea, I miss Vicki. Vicki, come talk to me, im lonely! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh well, yeah, congratulations Kairi!

In just one year ill be a fully fledged Engineer complete with fancy degree… of course I would have it in a few months if I didnt goof around too much in first year >.>

Let that be a warning! Goofing is fun, but you tend to fail :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations and good luck, Kairi (Shalc too!) Tip: Whatever you do, DON’T DROP OUT. College can be hard sometimes- classes can be hard, students can be jerks and the faculty can be uncaring, etc., but don’t let it get to you, or you’ll be sorry later. :frowning:

Woo Boston.

You shouldn’t have any trouble finding the parties.

No, I don’t.

1. I’ve already started.
  2. I’m a university student.
  3. I’m second year.

Actually at the university here a pretty strong majority of the chemistry majors are female. I am pondering pursuing a biochem degree so I take some of those classes on the side and they are all predominantly female probably 65 out of 100 and all the Lab TAs I’ve had are female. My graduate classes in Computer Engineering do fit the stereotype though. Only about 1 in 20 are female.

Work hard, avoid the normal “college life.” You’re an adult, be sure to use college as something other than a glorified daycare center. Know thyself, et cetera, et cetera.

College girls are overrated

I (re)start This Thursday…

BN

:thud: :no2:

I hope you’re kidding.