If you've got an old computer rotting in your garage...

Then try loading one of these onto it.

When i say old, i mean 5.25 inch drive old. We got the 2.03 ver of windows to run on an old computer at my friends house, and its a fun little trip down memory lane.

Kind of sad to think that windows evolved from these hulking piles of shit. :hahaha; And was still able to kill off better OSes.

EDIT-If anyone can get the older versions to run, tell me.

Been there done that.
I have a 386 and a Commondore lying around somewhere.

I’ve got a 386 with a old 5.25 drive, but I don’t have the old keyboard or mouse for it :stuck_out_tongue: The motherboard is bigger then the case for my current computer.

If only I still had my old BBC micro… I know someone who’s been trying for ages now to get an email application to work on one of them (without success, I might add). Some of these OSes are older than I am! :mwahaha:

Originally posted by Nebagram
If only I still had my old BBC micro… I know someone who’s been trying for ages now to get an email application to work on one of them

Strongbad? XD.

Its kind of cool to be able to play 5.25 inch games. Theres a hacky sack game we found here. You hit space to kick the ball. Its lame, but really fun at the same time.

Years ago I had a computer with like 70inch disk drives… Never could get it to do anything, though… 'Cept look green…