If your dark side was a final boss...

Name: Kor

Appareance: A 5’7ish guy with short, white hair, who wears a black sweater and a long, red scarf (That’s how I usually dress, and I think my dark side shiould dress the same way, since he is pretty much my “bizarro” side.)

Incarnation: The incarnation of Hate, Sadness and Revenge.

Battle Arena: A sad, poorly iluminated room.

Boss Music: Zeromus’s theme from FFIV.

Reason fof being evil: Basically, he has a gradge against all hyumanity, believes that his life is horribly unfair, and want others to suffer just like he does.

Special attacks and stuff:

• Backstab: Teleports behind a character and stabs him, inflicting extra damage.

• Endless pain: The subject loses 1 hp per second, this can’t make the subject die.

• Last Pleasure: Subject gets all his HP/MP refilled, and gains a temporary STR/DEX/CON boost. The character dies 2 turns after he wins these benefits.

• Tempation: The subject gets a temporary STAR/DEX/CON boost, but all his teammates get a temporary STAR/DEX/CON nerf.

• Treason: Dominate the subject for a short while

I think my “dark side” would be a support character more than a main character :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell, just look in Tales of Destiny II. “Cress Alvein” is the collesium final boss there :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a final boss already. My “dark” side, if you will, is the game’s protagonist.

Uh, other than that, though :stuck_out_tongue: I can probly relate a lot to Kero on this :stuck_out_tongue:

Form 1
Name: Ray Remark
Appearance: Yar, wearing a white jacket.
Incarnation of: Yar’s easygoing, reckless nature, except he likes destruction of innocents.
Boss Music: His themesong.
Special Attacks: Pretty much the same as Yar (i.e. DBZ+Ken Masters from Street Fighter)

Form 2:
Name: Resurrection Ray
Appearance: Same, but with glowing eyes. And a faint aura, as well.
Boss Music: Same
Special Attacks: Same, only with some of M. Bison’s attacks as well.

Form 3:
Name: Ray Retribution
Appearance: Slightly demonic, with huge green wings.
Boss Music: A parody of “Live And Learn” from Sonic Adventure 2.
Special Attacks:

• Omega Blast: kinda like a 1-button Shinku Hadoken.
  • Nova Overdrive: Vanishes for a second, then charges right at the opponent in a nigh-impossible-to-dodge move.
  • Kaneda: A shockwave of energy that tears up the scenery … or just makes some special effects if they’re in midair.

If I had a dark side and it had no choice but to be evil the cosmos would be doomed. I’m so blatantly lazy that my dark side, being my polar opposite, would be so blatantly active that he’d be able to destroy everything in like a week.

Bane of Aeons

Appearance: Black armor, with shoulders and wrists covered with spikes, cloven gauntlets and a ragged cape. Bigger and more muscled, with flaming eyes.

Incarnation of: Repressed rage, desire for vengeance and less dignified urges, all of them relentlessly repressed and then banished from the original mind. All of these became an independent entity. (Think of Onslaught) He’s basically everything I never want to be: violent, vengeful, furious and merciless.

Boss Music: Duel of the Fates

Arena: Lake of the Dead (Soul Reaver)

Style: Anything goes, especially claw slashes, face bashing and slams, along with brutal swordplay.

Special Attacks:

• Force Grip (Pattern 1: Chokes, slams against walls, floor, ceiling and everything else around, jumps and throws the victim against the back wall. Pattern 2: Uses a really tight grip to squeeze the victim, enjoying the show with inhuman despise.)
  • Force Lightning
  • Bloodlust: Lets out a rabid scream, becomes faster and hits harder for a few seconds, getting stronger with each hit.
  • Rage Blade: Summons a Reaver-like blade, formed by his fury. (Pattern 1: Unleashes a bloodsucking strike. Pattern 2: Slams his victim with the blade. Pattern 3: Goes berserk, stabbing and slashing like a maniac. Pattern 4: Raises the blade, hurling red fireballs.)
  • Stormfury Kick: Similar to the Hurricane Kick, but the blows set victims on fire and the move ends with a straight kick to the face.
  • Messatsu Gou Hadou: Akuma’s dark Ha-Do
  • Messatsu Gou Shoryu: Akuma’s dark Dragon Punch
  • Fury Flames: Screams of rage and unleashes his energy, causing the gound to shake and fire to erupt all over the arena.
  • Bloodstorm Kick: Same as Stormfury, but with a huge blaze and even more power.
  • Pain Flow: Grips his victim and fills its mind with all the pain that led to his origin and throws in a psychic flare, hammering its mind with inhuman brutality.
  • Soul Rend: Rips the victim’s soul inside out, causing untold pain.

Fatal Weaknesses: Gets intoxicated with his own bloodlust, making fatal mistakes too often. Can be destroyed forever if the original mind from where he was banished can confront him aand gather enough power to crush his black heart.

Name: Lavicrep Ris
Appearance: A blackguard/chaos warrior. Clad in jet-black spiked plate armour inscribed with glowing red infernal runes and armed with a huge jagged blade. His shield, sable (heraldic black) and gules (heraldic red) displays a red dragon, a broken cup, a crushed daffodil flower and a nightmare). Rides a demonic three-headed horned horse which breaths hellfire.
Incarnation of: The reverse of all of a paladin’s virtues/the seven deadly sins.
Boss Music: Final Fantasy V – Exdeath Battle
Special Attacks:

Basic Weapon: Dark Reaver: An evil version of a holy avenger. Inflicts darkness damage. Has numerous sword techniques.

Fear Wave: Causes madness and terror.
Theft of Life: Drains HP by sapping blood directly from an opponent. Very painful.
Hell’s Ichor: Sword is coated with a foul, smelly ichor which causes opponents to mutate horribly if they are smitten with it.
Hell’s Juice: Sword is coated a deadly poison/disease/curse which causes flesh to rot.
Corruption: Distracts/confuses/charms opponent with foul and perverted desires.
Fatal Blow: May cause instant death.

Ultimate Attack: The Mirror of Doom: The last attack used against Lavicrep Ris is transformed into an evil version of itself and used against the party. Darkness attacks (which heal Lavicrep Ris) do not cause this.

in the old old days (not the old days or the old old old days, but the old old days), some of us who hung out around RPGC used to dally with alter-ego dark side sort of characters. It probably began with Dark Macc, but there were others like Taimendred (Mazrim) and stuff. Mine was just called Merlin’s_Alter_Ego, and he’d only emerge when I’d mention his name I believe. At which point the End of the World of Balance music from FF6 would play (I’d literally play it in the chat or embed it in the forum post), my character would make a lot of evil laughs and allude to plans, and not much else would happen. He was actually kind of lame :stuck_out_tongue: Fitting, I guess.

This is accualy variation of character I cooked up some time ago for some RP stuff.

Name: GG Kilroy
Appearance: Completely covered with metallic silver armor exept for his face, and has glowing red eyes. Armed with a Zero-esque beam saber, purple in color.
Incarnation of: Agony and suffering.
Boss Music: Final boss music from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.
Special attacks:
Kilroy Beam:
Kilroy fires a deadly energy bolt from his eyes.
Soulshredder:
Several jagged blades emerge from his hands and he charges forward and slashes up the enemy. Would be a super combo attack.
Hyperion:
Kilroy whips out his sword, charges it up, and slashes at the enemy. Slow, but deals a LOT of damage.
Finnisher: Impaler
Kilroy picks up the opponent by the throat, morphs his other hand into a large blade, and shoves it throigh opponent’s chest.

Name: Arsenal
Appearance. (aprox. 10 feet high)
Incarnation of: violence, specifically violence for the sake of violence. Whether it comes with or without rage or grudge is irrelevant, but it does come with hatred as a catalyst.
Boss music: a remix of ‘The Death of Balance - Lacrymosa’ (Simphony X)
Gear: the armor is actually a mini-mecha from a technological level Earth won’t have in the next millenium, enhanced with clerical magic that derives from the Deity of War (in Arsenal’s world, such deity is called Keenn). The hammer is made of metallic hydrogen, making for a weight of many metric tons.

Special attacks:

Quake: by striking the ground with the hammer, Arsenal causes Earth and Sea quakes.
Magic: he is a cleric serving the Gods of War. As such, can cast all combat and protection spells, and a few spells from other schools.
High-tech weaponry: lasers, ionic cannons, biochemo and radioactive devices…

His favorite and ultimate power, though, is inciting violence in people’s hearts. Regular people will have a strong, uncontrolable desire to either torture, maim or kill other persons. People with a violent background may become possessed by a spree spirit, becoming spree killers. Think of the boys who killed 13 people and then themselves in Columbine and you’ll see what comes out when Arsenal uses his technique.

Background: Global war happened in Arsenal’s home world. He took part in the major conflicts. The battles lead to the death of his entire race, Arsenal being the only survivor on a scorched planet. He liked the ravaged landscape better than the former natural beauties (similar to Earth’s wild environments that had little to no human interference). He created and sang an hymn to the outcome of the wars. Keenn, a God of War, rewarded Arsenal by making him unaging and sending him to other worlds. Arsenal gave technology to world potences where they lacked weapons of mass destruction and caused wars where he passed, destroying many civilizations.

Arsenal has spent a few decades observing Earth. Recently, he has changed his modus operandi. Instead of striking a quick global battle, he is preparing a great epic one to honor his God. Acting behind governments and companies, he is using media and electronic means of entertainment to get people used to gore. He is also experimenting with terrorism to make nations turn against each other. The gran finale will come in a few centuries, when all nations - and not only the major ones - have mastered technology that allows them to build weapons far more destructive than the burst of a Nova.

If your dark side was a final boss…

If it was me…
YOU’LL BE ALL DEAD!!! BWOUHAHAHAHAHA

cough >_>;;

Name: Demonghost
Appearance: Dark Red Blood Ectoplasmic apparition with red energy scythes as weaponery.
Incarnation of: Death, corruption and despair
Boss Music: No idea
Special Attacks:
Ectoplasmic Tentacles : (His extensible ectoplasmic cloths can wraps around people and drain HP/MP from them)
Demonic Scythe (Energy Blade in a 360’ whirl. Hit drains energy)
Demonic Whip (Energy Whip. Hit drains energy.)
Demonic Blades (Twin Energy Blade, ala Demon Hunter. Hits drains energy)
Shadow Ball Alpha ( A ball made of Shadow Energy fly straight ahead. Deals heavy Shade Damage)
Shadow Ball Beta (A ball made of Shadow Energy bounces around in the roo. Deals heavy Shade Damage)
Crismon Moonburst (Several Energy blades fly in every direction)
Darkness Nova (Collosal Darkness Explosion that deals Massive Darkness Damage)
Soul Eater (If Demonghost can bring a victim INTO him via his ectoplasmic tentacles, he can absorb the lifeforce and soul of the victim.)

Name: “Gangsta” Cro
Appearance: Like 50 cent
Incarnation of: Hate, Pain, and my despise of rap
Boss Music: Disturbed - Devour
Special Attacks:
In Da Club
Ghetto Punch
Eminem Team Attack

Name: Kalas
Appearance: A more spectral form of myself. Paler skin, glowing red eyes, clad in black, outlined by iridescent blue/black flames. I know that’s stereotypical, but after 6 and a half hours of working on song arrangements at 3:30 in the morning, my imagination fails me.
Incarnation of: My love for entropy and my belief that humankind needs to be annihilated for its own good so nature can start over.
Boss Music: A medley of Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings, Dream Theater - This Dying Soul, Metallica - The Outlaw Torn, Black Sabbath - Megalomania, Ozzy - Diary of a Madman, and Iron Maiden - Only the Good Die Young (not necessarily in that order)
Special attacks: None. My dark side would be badass enough on its own.

Originally posted by Rubicante
Name: Kalas
Boss Music: A medley of Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings, Dream Theater - This Dying Soul, Metallica - The Outlaw Torn, Black Sabbath - Megalomania, Ozzy - Diary of a Madman, and Iron Maiden - Only the Good Die Young

Good choice…I wish I had thought of that ><

And since I cannot become involved in a thread like this without getting half my characters involved, this is what I will now do.

Name: SiniStrong Bad
Appearance: Strong Bad, with Sinistar-esque protrusions
Incarnation of: Totally awesome evil, man! Oh, and mebbe kinda merged wid Sinistar or something.
Boss Music: A sorta remix of “Trogdor” so it’d sound kinda like … uh, da FFOrigins final boss from FF1 you know …
Special Attacks: Uhm … Lemme get back to you on dat.

Name: Agent Smith
Appearance: Guess.
Incarnation of: An Agent who went Rogue, and posessed the Oracle.
Boss Music: Neodammerung
Special Attacks: Flying Kung Fu

Name: Mega Mayl
Appearance: Mayl, with three angel wings and three demon wings.
Incarnation of: Mayl’s evil.
Boss Music: Lunar SSSC: “Go! Go! Go!” (Extended version from the OST)
Special Attacks:

• Heaven Flare (blast of white light)
  • Demon Gate (blast of darkness)
  • Positron Beam (purple beam – brings HP down to 1)
  • Supernova (same as Safer-Sephiroth’s, only with better special effects)