If you thought Tecmo was screwed when Itagaki sued them

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3168238

They’re going to need a word to describe how fucked they are after this one. 36 members of the Team that brought us the DOA and NG series are following Itagaki and also suing Tecmo. Hooooly shit is Tecmo screwed. I can’t wait to see what’ll happen for them taking 2.5 weeks to report the first lawsuit as well.

Obviously Tecmo needs to rerelease Tecmo Bowl with a new, even better version of Bo Jackson.

or DoA with an even more enhanced breast physics engine

This article answers a whole lot of what and not a whole lot of why.

In other words, I still don’t know what the fuck is going on. Fail.

That’s because you suck Hades. You’re lacking background information that’s already known. Itagaki took off and sued tecmo after getting into a nasty disagreement with the president of Tecmo over unpaid bonuses and over the way the company was being run.

1000 yard TD run:

Even with all the bobbin and weaving that run couldn’t have been more than 500 yds tops. Still…

Bo knows Temco Bowl!

Here’s the first article which that one links to early on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just under a month and a-half and the vultures have already started to gather.

First up S-E.

The only good that can come from this is if the new SET decides to make that Dead Fantasy into a Living Reality (this may or may not require The Team Formerly known as Team Ninja depending on who holds the rights to DoA and/or if they needed experienced fighting game makers).

I feel the urge to say that Team Ninja is an awesome name. I even called it awesome. And now I’ll wear my Kasumi Ninja ™ headband and go outside to fight [STRIKE]my cousin[/STRIKE] evil.