If you see a spider like this... run ;)

it…was horrible…

this’s worse than the car accident pics…anyone else remember them?

Zhou: clicka

That guy is a fucking idoit.

That’s what happens when you don’t treat spiders with care and respect. Let this be a thought the next time you force one into decorating the front of your local newspaper.

Let it also be a reminder not to underestimate the little fellows: Size isn’t all - it just makes you easier to hit.

Originally posted by Ren
Zhou: clicka

shudders

passes out again

Well than face it,:o Heh.

:hyperven: :eek: :hyperven: :eek: :hyperven: :eek:
faints

Disgusting, gross, icky, nauseating, disturbing!

And the spider’s yucky, too.

You’ve gotta be totally stoned to ignore a bite from that (or with any other deadly spider).

Down here in Florida, we get lots of spiders, especially wolf spiders and black widows.
Well, our house doesn’t get lots of BW, but wolf spiders seem to like our place.

whereas i have to deal with arizona’s answer to the spider…the scorpion.

once, one of those got into my house…we almost killed ourselves trying to get rid of it…

Originally posted by StarStorm
Guh. I’m not looking at this again. Thank you for making my arachnophobia WORSE.

I second that.I clicked on the last pic first because of my overwhelming curiousity and let me say now I am ready to puke.

i looked at them starting from the beginning, always wondering “do i really wanna see the next one?”…

Oi Oi Oi, I’m part Aussie too y’know…
the funnel web spider is the big killer down in Aus. and I’m pretty sure the brown recluse is generally from continental US areas near mountains.(Utah, Colorado, etc.)
Oh, and about those pics…
I’m never eating in front of the computer again!

Originally posted by Obadiah
I’m never eating in front of the computer again!

luckily, i wasn’t eating when i saw those…but it’s not a pleasant thing to see right when you wake up…::doh::

AHHHH!! Don’t do that!:eek:

Gosh, that has to really suck…:hmm:

Good god, if that guy had the time to take pictures in front of a goddamn webcam, then he had time to treat it. He’s a complete and utter idiot.

[IDIOT] wow…that spider bite’s starting to look pretty bad…should i go to get it treated or show it off? i better think hard about this…

2.3 seconds later

[IDIOT] alright, take the picture when i give the signal!

Aaaah! Why did I look? <i>That is so disgusting!</i>

I wanted to step on the spider when I looked at the picture of it… >_>