If you made a VG

I don’t think so. Anyway, I’m talking about console rpgs.

Now, for starters, this is my idea for the general gameplay of an original game; like, the engine stuff, and a little bit more. I have lots of ideas to add into other series, too. For example, I think there should be a RTS/RPG in the Mortal Kombat universe centered around the Shokan’s war with the Centaurians. Also in that universe, a game centered around Reptile and several of the other ninja that fixes the damn plot continuity, because I’m a whore for that sort of thing.
This would be the archetype for a variety of games.

Name: I don’t ‘do’ titles.
Battle type: Real Time, entirely user controller.
Movement type: Walk, ride, ‘fast transport,’ a la Daggerfall/Morowind
Main character description: Completely custom.
Rating and reasons: M, because I believe in full on realism. If you hit a man in the arm hard enough with a sword, his arm comes off; there isn’t just a puff of blood and he keeps hitting. Similarly, people have internal organs. They would be programmed in, so that if you say, kicked a guy really hard in the ribcage as a martial artist of some sort, it could a) puncture his lungs, causing him to spit up blood, b) puncture his heart killing him instantly, c) do neither, but cause him to thrash wildly as he goes into shock. Also, your character could have sex, because that happens, too. I don’t know if it would be shown explicitly, but there probably would be nudity somewhere in the game.
Graphics(Sprites or models)(Anime, western, or realistic style): Realistic, with sprites for portraits and other things like that. Probably some anime and western influences in those realistic looks, though.
Time period: One would be in a fantasy world that would mix science fiction and fantasy, another would go through time.
Genre(s): RPG, I guess, technically, FPF.
Other features: Really detailed combat system, free form gameplay, no actual ending, although there’s probably going to be some sort of main quest with lots of endings. Also heavily accepting of mod content.

Hmm. I think I’ll do another. I’ve got a metric shitload of game ideas, y’know.

Name: It’d be code-named “Jiggle” (the way Half-Life was originally code-named “Quiver”). :smiley:
Main character description: An android security guard chick. Aside from her spiffy moves, she’s worth like zero fanservice, though, unless you have a security-guard-uniform fetish.
Battle type: Third-person shooter, but with a twist: being an android, she’s so fast that combat takes place in bullet-time. All enemies would be other robots, of course.
Movement type: Normal, as far as shooters go. Along the walls during combat with robots. :smiley:
Rating and reasons: Teen, due to graphic exploding robots.
Graphics(Sprites or models)(Anime, western, or realistic style): 3D, probably a mix of anime and western.
Time period: “Near-future”, like Half-Life.
Genre(s): Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi, Man Vs. Machine, Machine Vs. Machine, Androids Whining About How Human They Are
Other features: You have multiple “lives”, so if you die, you get another body “activated” like in Paranoia. You have to go raid your own corpse for all your stuff, though. Oh, and you can still save, of course, but it makes for a couple interesting plot devices.

Name: I’m working on it

Battle type: Haven’t decided, was thinking of going with somewhat of a mix of turnbase and realtime

Movement type: The tools features from Wild Arms and rotational map system from Xenogears

Character selection: There’s going to be a variety of 8 characters to choose from that start their own individual stories

Rating and reasons: T - M, there’s some parts I might consider graphic. Depending if I feel like using silhouettes

Graphics(Sprites or models)(Anime, western, or realistic style): Anime

Time period: It takes place in another world but I was thinking of something like a mix of feudal times with technology that can be salvaged. Kinda like how some Final Fantasy games are.

Genre(s): RPG

Other features:
Choose your own destiny: Each character starts out with their own individual story where after they are completed, they will meet up for a common cause. Outcomes are determined by the choices made by each character.

Ending: A bit complicated since it will evaluate on how the characters interact with each other. Also includes an ending for each character.

Restoration: Inns cure fatigue which weaken your attaks which include taverns that restore health. Pharmacy for illnesses.

That’s all I got for now.