If you haven't seen the Return of the King trailer...

…Then what are you waiting for? :hahaha;

http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_trailer.html

I’m seeing this on opening day.

Ew >.>
I don’t really like that trailer for some reason.
I’m still waiting on the Runelords movie :stuck_out_tongue:

Says you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Coolness…I’m saving these free tickets that I won 6 months ago for that one. =D

I want to go to see the back to back showings of the extended editions of the previous two that will be leading up to the midnight playing of the third. I hope that makes sense.

Curses my low-level speed crapacular connection of mine!

Cool stuff.

But I’m looking forward to Matrix 3 more, just because it’s being released first.

Originally posted by demigod
I want to go to see the back to back showings of the extended editions of the previous two that will be leading up to the midnight playing of the third. I hope that makes sense.

Yeah I’ve herd of that but I think tickets are selling for like hundreds of dollars via e-bay, so good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the trailer, it looked pretty neat, but not enough to make me watch it opening day.

Yes, I have already watched this. I do not intend to view the third film at its first showing, owing to my displeasure of the boorish audience who were present at the first showing of the first and second films.

The film looks good, but since I reread the books this summer, the film does not arouse my interest as much as the first two.

I’m not going to pay to watch it.
That doesn’t mean I’m not going to watch it, or pirate it. I’ve seen the two first.

What am I waiting for?

a) for me to like Lord of the Rings
b) for the movies to look appealing in any sort of way
c) for the first two to not suck donkey balls, which would encourage me to see the third one.

Sorc, how can you NOT like the LOTR movies ? O.o It’s a medieval fantasy lover’s dream.

Then again, if you’re more into present-age or futuristic themed movies, then I guess I’ve answered my own question.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong. I love a good fantasy novel/movie staged in midieval times.

The key word being good. The Lord of the Rings series is, in my opinion, the very bottom of the barrel when it comes to fantasy literature.

If good books make shitty movies, I had wondered how bad the movies of shitty books could be. Well, Lord of the Rings happily answered my question by presenting not one, but two 3 hour snore-a-thon movies! To get a good nights rest, all I have to do is pop in the DVD’s of the Lord of the Rings movies, and I should have a great 6+ hour nights sleep.

Actually, the books ARE quite good, Sorc. I don’t think I’m going to try to read them again any time in the future, since his writing style pisses me off, but it is well written.

The movies do, indeed, bite the big one.

I’m going to see the third one anyway. -_-

Originally posted by Trillian
Coolness…I’m saving these free tickets that I won 6 months ago for that one. =D

Oooh ooh, take me take me!

My Dad has been watching that trailer religiously, and I’m tired of hearing it. That said, I would like to see it like I saw the last ones. In the theater.