If you got a lump of coal...

What would you do with it? I would find an uptight person, shove it up their ass, twist, and get a diamond! Yah!! :yipee: (Kudos to anyone who gets what movie that line is from)

doesnt that like take time? and that would like require you touching somones anus, and thats gross.

Ok…If you got a BIG lump of coal! :mwahaha:

Ferris Buellers Day Off ;p What do i get?
Lump of coal, I’d say i might deserve it, use it for a snowman, or throw it at someone? who knows.

Sharpen it and use it to create artistic and beautiful pictures of waterfalls. Duh.

I’d throw it to the garbage can.

Draw on someone’s face with it.

Originally posted by Pierson
Sharpen it and use it to create artistic and beautiful pictures of waterfalls. Duh.

I would throw it into a lake, then the forest goddess would ask me somthing like “Did you drop this lump of coal? this lump of silver? or this lump of gold?” then I’d like tell the truth, and she’d give me all three. I’d keep doing that, and selling the gold, till my GP is maxed out!

Use it to heat my home

Originally posted by Karlemagne
I would throw it into a lake, then the forest goddess would ask me somthing like “Did you drop this lump of coal? this lump of silver? or this lump of gold?” then I’d like tell the truth, and she’d give me all three. I’d keep doing that, and selling the gold, till my GP is maxed out!

I think you could share some of your loot couldn’t you? :moogle:

I could totally share my beating of your ass!

Meanie!!! runs away crying

Come back, I beat a-you ass!

Make Coal-ade, duh. That’s what you’re supposed to do when life gives you coals.

Or was that lemons?

Eh, I forget, damnit, it sucks being old.

Use it in the fireplace, what else is it you do with coal?

I’d shove it up the person who gave it to me’s ass, but not to get a diamond.

I’d sell to some poor person so they can keep warm during the holidays.

Originally posted by Devillion
I’d sell to some poor person so they can keep warm during the holidays.

SELL it to a poor person?

You subtly wicked bastard. :smiley: Bravo.

Originally posted by Karlemagne
Come back, I beat a-you ass!

I SMASH-A YOU FACE >.>

I’d say “Screw you” throw the coal, and flip out.