If you could....

I was thinking about this for quite a while, and I thought of something like this. It’d pretty much feature all of my lunatic ideas I get during the day. Some characters would be the Bad Karma Bear, a huge polar bear, an old war veteran, a schitzo, some random young kid (who would be the star of the show, being the only one who makes any sense) and, of course, RPG Knight (Richard Peter Jeffrey Knightson, Ex-postal office employee). Trust me, it would make no sense at all. Really. I bet it’d do horribly, too. Let’s try it.

Thank god I’m not in charge of anything.

O_O;; um… I’ll watch from afar…

I know this is kinda long, but I’ve been designing this one for a couple months now.
My manga would have to worlds. In one the ultimate power has been sealed away behind a gate and sent to the other world where no one can reach. The key that can open the door is still their but protected by a guardian created from what was left of the ultimate power in the world. THe key and door would both be merged with a human that gets passed on to the child.
In time the guardian will die and the key will be found. THe key(which is sentient) will open the portal between the two worlds to find the door and create a new guardian. The portal is not closed behind and that opens the worlds to wicked dreatures out for power.
Meanwhile the guardian will have been reborn on the world with the door and all are frantic to find the key and the doorway to the ultimate power.

I’m actually in the midst of writing out a manga-like story about a girl who possesses a bracelet that can totally ruin the world they live in if it fell back into the hands of the king. Yeah, it’s really kinda nice if you start to read it. I’m only on chapter five. No where near the ending, or so that’s how I see it. :too bad;

How about an Antigoth story. Antigoth, the ultimate good in the universe who have used much of their power in a war to seal away the evil of the gothics for good. But when this is done, the balance of the universe is shot and it must compensate by turning many of the anti goths evil. THe good ones that were left have kept the world under control for ten thousand years, until the day the ultimate one was reborn…