If you could have any super-power...

Id like to have the power to control all the elements so I may bring everyone to their knees! muahahahahahaa…

I would want the power of Communism.

I would like the power to alter the Time/Space Continuum

yeah and in addition to that, the power to summon instant naked chicks…

that’d be sweet… save state, summon naked chick, get laid, load state, summon other naked chick, blablabla you know the drill

Invisibility.

I’d want …FIVE MAGICS!!!

Give me alchemy
Give me wizardry
Give me sorcery
Thermatology
Electricity

either that, or black magic!!!

Cast
Under his spell
Blinding my eyes
Twisting my mind
Fight to resist the evil inside
Captive of a force of Satan’s might
A force of Satan’s might

I would like to have data drain. that way if someone lashes out at me for no aparent reason cough sin cough cough I can just say Shut yo ass up!! then data drain them so there just chibified weaklings.

:moogle: I would like to be a male mog version of KOSMOS. That way I’m twice as sexy.

I like the controlling the space/time continuum idea. Except that, like on Butterfly Effect, fixing all the bad things in your life would probably cause a whole lot more problems :fungah: Either way though, it would still be awesome to time travel.

Flying plz

I wanna be like Omega Red. Death aura, life draining coils, carbonadium armor. Fuck yeah.

But if you were a videogame character and decided to reset and reload after every time, those events would have never existed, or at least you’d have no memory of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to run reeeeeeeeeeeeaally fast. We’re talking FAST here. Oh, and the proper reflexes would probably do good or I’d be able to stop myself only by the stupid way… run into things, that is.

Z?

I’d like to control water.

Teleportation,i would save me so much time in life,but then what about exercise?hmmm.If not teleportation the flying would be prety nifty.

Shadow travelling. If you can’t figure out why, you fail. At life.

I’d have to say telekinesis

An permanent aura of majesty and awe.

Don’t you have that already, Percival? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only when in situations when would not be very useful in life, unfortunately.
:ah-ha!: