If this surprises you, you need a reality check

Britney spe—belch x_x

But yeah. points to title Woever believed the “I’m a pwetty pwetty plastic popbarbie who never drinks alcohol, never smokes, will just have sex after marriage and am always nice to my mommy” - thing in the first place must be blind, mute AND deaf.

doh ::doh::

“It was two years into my relationship with Justin, and I thought he was the one,” she pauses, then adds, “But I was wrong! I didn’t think he was gonna go on Barbara Walters and sell me out.”

In the video for his song “Cry Me a River,” Timberlake gets revenge on a Spears look-alike for a betrayal.

Damn you think they were little kids, the same age now, as they were back in the Mickey Mouse Club days. How can media whores spotlight this bullshit?

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Why is this news worthy?

Summer is a slow news season.

This is the girl that Fred Durst went onto Howerd Stern and said “drinks too much, smokes too much, and parties too much”.

I never did care about the pop singing crap to tell you the truth… shruges

oh well…

Doesn’t surprise me at all. Especially with all the “upgrading” she did with her body.

Well, in the defense of people in general, getting breast implants doesn’t make you a slut or something. In fact, I don’t really think Brittany Spears is a slut anyway, I just don’t like her music.

In fact, I think thats the reason most people say she’s a slut, because other people do it and because they dont like her music. I must be one of a rare breed where my opinion on your music is unaffected by your actions in life.

Who cares?

This is just smoke and mirrors. The companies push this stuff out so that people care about these “controversies” rather than the ones that matter. Hell- if I was in a similar situation, I might lie about it too if it really embarrassed me. Its not news.

Maybe someday I’ll post a daily newspaper about my life- giving every single little detail about my life. “Ken gets job at Best Buy- said he would go for an interview for Circuit City but he didn’t. Find out why on page 3!” :stuck_out_tongue:

As Kaiser said to me, “They want you to attack the branches, not the roots.” There is absolutely no reason to attack the artists! What about the people pulling their strings?

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Nextweak, they’ll probobly be reporting on some other amazing revalations…like, for example, that water is wet and heat is hot. =P

First finding out that she’s not a virgin and now this! I don’t know how much more my poor heart can take. Way too many surprises for one day!:eek:

(Insert Britney not a virgin “scandal” here)

(Insert Britney fans forsaking their idol due to pressure from soccer moms)

(Insert satirical post about situation)

(Cue laughs)

(Insert post saying no one cares)

(Insert TD posting a stupid image)

(Insert world blowing up, for good measure)

blink Someone remind me to care.
We all care shes not a virgin why excatly?

because shes famous

It’s not like any of us are going to bang her.

rolls eyes I find myself agreeing. This stuff is news? Who actually cares? She had sex. The same sort of sex almost every other person has.

Um… what I don’t quite understand is why she feels the need to tell everyone.

But anyway… “meh” works best here, I think.

I’d like to take this time to admit that I’m a virgin!

Expects a lot of “Hmm not surprised” responses, lol

Hmm, not surprised.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT SHIT?

Where’s TD dammit?

Oh, look. Britney isn’t a virgin.

Big fat hairy deal.

: Mr. Singing Smilie sings ‘Briiitney Speaaars is a slut, who would expect heeer to a virgiiin? Ooonly fooools: Sameee fools who thiiink her booooobs are reeal, that her sooongs are good, and thaat miiine are bad. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.’

That would be just about everyone. If you pay heed to the last part.