If I got a cent for every post I made...

Huh… I know neither, so I’ll take Heaven’s Gate because of the name.

Because owls have the real ultimate power. Besides, I like them. I think I am like them.

HAHA Im really tired and I was browsing through the threads and thought that “cent” was um, something else and I almost giggled. Never mind that I already posted here. Well it was funny to me.

Who’s gonna win the next World Soccer Championship?

Aries: You sold us out…didn’t you?!

Me: What’s the air-speed volacity of a TV?

Do you really know anything about Taoism?

BRAZIL!

I didn’t sell any zodiacal signs out.
What’s volacity? If you meant velocity, I need to be informed of the local air viscosity, the speed at which the TV was thrown and the angle of the launch relative to the ground.

Actually, quite a lot. I’ve read a few books about it, a few translations and interpolations of the Tao Te Ching and I have the first and third tomes of the I Ching with me.

why must you burden us with another postcount thread?

'Cause I wanna.

I’ll do what I please, gon’na spread the disease, 'cause I wan’na!

Can you smell what the rock is cookin?

Do you like carrots?

Do they really help your eyesight?

Rocks don’t cook. Unless you’re cooking sugar crystals.

No.
Yes, since they are an indirect source of retinol (Vitamin A).

Is Brazil hiding any WMS? And if so, can we exploit that fact?

We currently are working on our own nukes, using uranium enrichment for power plants as a front. But no, you can’t exploit that, because it’s been proven that we are very good at hiding the weapons from inspection.

If I made a Satanism Thread at 666 posts(which I plan to do), Would you post in it?

And the contents of my Satanism thread will by no means glorify or abhor satanism, but rather inform.

Depending on the actual content, yes.

Which of my names Do you prefure? And do you Like any other People with My name?

Achtung Baby. Favurate U2 Song/album?

Big Nutter
Which RPGC Member would you like to go out with and take back to your/their Room?

I don’t even know your names.
I don’t have any U2 album.
None, because I can’t be sure of their real gender =p

Purple?

Tomato: Fruit or vegetable?

Is the grass really greener on the other side?

Yes and no. I only like purple because it looks like blue. And octarine.
Technically, botanics says they are fruits.
Just think like this: when you walk to the other side, then the place where you came from becomes the other side. So, no.