If I Could Make The Next GH

If they did the Gordon Lightfoot version, I think there’s some really low guitar during the verse that, while I don’t think it’s bass, could be played as such, if necessary. Since the bass is the band bitch in Rock Band, and thus probably guitar hero, I think it would be okay if the bass part was an afterthought. Since it, uh, basically already is part of the time. It’s actually one of the most useful instruments in band play (6x score bonus that’s easier to get than 4x on a guitar? Don’t mind if I do), but they give it no attention.

I think, with a couple exceptions (Classical Gas, Light my Fire, maybe Stairway to Heaven), Xwing’s list is actually pretty good for a band. Iron Maiden, Franz Ferdinand, Prince, and the Who (even though Keith Moon pretty much just solos the whole fucking song, sometimes) are all excellent drum songs, and most guitar songs actually have pretty good bass parts to mach; Muse, Maiden, and Hendrix especially. Vocals probably worked out the best of all his other instruments, since they’ve got the best difficulty assortment, I think.

I think Hades’ would be okay for a band, but I don’t know as much, since I don’t like a lot of the bands on his well enough to know how their music is played, really.

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to say that, in all seriousness, Mike Patton is actually, from my brief experience with him, a really nice guy. He’s arrogant in a pretty down-to-earth way, and actually comes of as less of a jerk than most of the other professional musicians I’ve met, who are dickheads even in a short period of time.

They should just put tico tico in a guitar game and be done with it