Idiot decided to trash himself

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/16393.htm/29549/Right1/NPING_ROS_Sky_0105-03312004/sky.htm/63646263643132643430313435666630?;ord=29549?

Wow. Just… wow. And eww.

“Consumers can achieve balance in their daily dining decisions by choosing from our array of quality offerings and range of portion sizes to meet their taste and nutrition goals,” McDonald’s said in a statement.

Erm…yeah. I’m sure that explains why this guys body nearly packed up.

Ewww.
Yet such a noble goal, to teach the world something that they should already know but obviously don’t

He’s not an idiot. He seems to have known well what he was doing, but wanting his book ‘super size me’ to be accurate, and so he observed himself. Something like that, at least. As in, teach by example.

Originally posted by IonMage
He’s not an idiot. He seems to have known well what he was doing, but wanting his book ‘super size me’ to be accurate, and so he observed himself. Something like that, at least. As in, teach by example.

Aye i attempted to change the thread title but it wont change it on the main page. I posted this before reading all the way through.

Very interesting. Better he than me. Good thing, what he did, though.

Crap on a bun :thud: :wink:

Someone had to prove it eventually… glad it wasn’t me :runaway:

Science is greater than life. When this guy dies he will go to scientists’ heaven and will have 72 virgins at his disposal.

Originally posted by Ren
When this guy dies he will go to scientists’ heaven and will have 72 virgins at his disposal.

But what about the second week he’s there?

…No, I did not just say that. :wink:

Originally posted by Ren
Science is greater than life.

I sincerely hope you are joking. The point in studying science is to improve life.

Hello, I am Ren and I was joking, kthnksbye (thanks for the lesson, Zep)

Neb: those guys who believe in a heaven with 72 virgins claim that they get reflowered if left to rest for a while. I just wonder who came up with the word ‘reflowered’ and what’s with the number 72. BTW, the ooposite of having 72 permanent virgins is spending eternity on a world whose floor is made of marble plates that are always red-hot. I won’t comment further so as not to turn this topic into general religion mockery. :get it?: :ah-ha!:

Originally posted by Ren
Hello, I am Ren and I was joking, kthnksbye (thanks for the lesson, Zep)

OK. Cool, then.

Originally posted by Jakanden
Aye i attempted to change the thread title but it wont change it on the main page. I posted this before reading all the way through.
That’s why you read the entire article before posting it…

Originally posted by Epicgamer
That’s why you read the entire article before posting it…

And that statement helps how?

Ew…Eating that much junk food in one entire month…Just bleh.

I can’t even eat one of their hamburgers without getting sick.

I’d say that was for a good cause. Too bad no one will notice though.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
I’d say that was for a good cause. Too bad no one will notice though.

Unfortunately, I fear thats the way it will go. Either that or people will denouce it as false and say its bull. It doesnt matter if doctors are on there or whatever. People will still not believe it =(

Yep, eating that much day-old grease will make ya sick.