Icewind Dale II? Anyone?

No, seriously. Stop laughing.

I picked it up cheap a few days ago. Seems a damned sweet game from what I’ve played. Kinda like D2 only with 3e rules and five extra party members (and it still has Necromancers! :D).

So, y’know, anyone else play it? 'Cause there’s like 8 people in total on Gamespy Arcade, and three of them are a variation of Tidus[numbergoeshere], which doesn’t exactly recommend their intelligence. :\

I haven’t played it in a while, but I can grab my copy if you’ll play with me. :smiley:

I have the game, but I haven’t delved much into it… mostly because I am still trying to understand a good balance of abilities and feats in the 3rd edition rules.

For some reason, every party I make seems to have something I just can’t place missing… maybe its just me.

Soon as I learn what the hell the multiplayer side of it involves, I’m there. :smiley:

Good, I’m not the only one that has that problem. Every time I’ve made a party, I’ve given up after a while just because the party bugs me. It’s not like I can say oh, it’s this or that specifically. It’s just… argh. I’ll probably try to get into it again later, and if I can, I’d be up for some multiplayer.

I tried Multiplayer. Its the same as single. You just control less characters each. The rest is the same. You need to download a patch before attempting Multi, tho.
And oh, I never bothered getting past Targos… get bored too quickly.
Music’s great, tho.

It’s not boring when you’re fighting a dragon that slashes off a quarter of your HP with physical attacks alone. >.>

I was playing it last week. It’s one of my favourite games, so I’ll try to get on multiplayer (IP connection, I used to play with a friend) with some people if you like.

I’ll play with you. I found nothing wrong with my party which consists of:

Human Paladin
Elf Sorcerer
Dwarf Fighter
Human Ranger
Human Cleric
Halfling Rouge

Party:

Gold Dwarf Paladin
Shield Dwarf Fighter
Shield Dwarf Cleric
Ghostwise Halfling Barbarian
Strongheart Halfling Rogue
Rock Gnome Illusionist

He might not be a rock gnome, but I think he was.