I won the lottery!

Not really, just won 7 dollars off a scratcher game.

Anyone else try that stuff?

My mom tries. She spends maybe $2-3 on powerball a week.

We used to get the ticket every week, none of the extras stuff though. We stopped bothering after a while though.

Personally, I think it’s not the kind of thing worth bothering for. Odds are you’ll spend a fortune there before you even win one of the smallest prizes.

I won 5 bucks once.

My mom goes crazy whenever she wins like 10, 16, 20 dollars at a time but I remind her of all the losing tickets she spent before that, to actually win.

Nope. Don’t play it. However, the lottery pays for my college tuition. Yay for HOPE.

I once won 20 bucks on a scratcher. :cool:

My parents play that whole lottery thing every Wednesday and Saturday. They justify it by saying something along the lines of it’s more of a waste of money to buy cigarettes. At least they have a chance of getting something back if they play the lottery.

Originally posted by Kairi
My parents play that whole lottery thing every Wednesday and Saturday. They justify it by saying something along the lines of it’s more of a waste of money to buy cigarettes. At least they have a chance of getting something back if they play the lottery.

Uh but do they smoke even?

My mom won $98 off of Fantasy 5 or something once. That was pretty cool.

No lottery where I live.

My folks used to spent about $20 on Lottery Tickets every week. Then my sister and I pretty much forced them to stop, and now instead they stick a 20 in a jar weekly. I think there’s about 500 bucks in it right now.

A friend of mine plays those. He won quite a bit of money once.

Last month, I won £5 three weeks in a row on the Thuderball draw, and I won £10 last week as well. I’m actually in profit this year- that won’t last long, though. :thud:

I think overall I’ve had my average return of 50%.

I’ve won thirty-five pounds once. The best price I’ve won is my mag light tough. It rules.

I won about $80 one time. I don’t play the lottery anymore after working at a store that sold lotto tickets. Once you see how much money people dump into it, and see how little they actually get back, it tends to make you jaded.

I think the most I ever won off of those was $40.

You know, I’ve never actually played…