I Win! I Have Shared Internet!

w00t!

I convinced my brother to switch to XP, Thus Internet connection is now easily shared! (Some of you may remember my old thread) shakes fist at ME I can move my computer back into my room now, and easily download and watch por…anime, as well as other things! :smiley:

I’m the happiest whore around! w00t!!!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wow, you really are King Nerd.

And you’re a Butt Pirate, But I still love you :slight_smile:

kthxbye

Yay for j00?

Ah yes… Getting someone else to install another OS. Proprietary solutions owns… NOT!

I personally prefer the way Linux handles shared internet. Flip a switch and it routes through all traffic regardless of OS :smiley:

Man, do I LOVE my shared Internet connection! hugs his computer May you love yours as well!

I love the fact that my internet connection is routed through a switch and not through another and, would be, unstable computer. Wee.

I’m supposed to say congratulations, aren’t I? If so, I just did.

Rud, I have no idea what you’re talking about, ME is <b><u>PERFECT</u></b>! Perfect I say! I use ME, & I haven’t had a problem for the 3 years I used it, & I’m sharing an internet connection, so nyah.

252…Some people have called you stupid…I stood up for you…I have lost the respect I had for you…

DAMN WINME!

Originally posted by Uriel
Rud, I have no idea what you’re talking about, ME is <b><u>PERFECT</u></b>! Perfect I say! I use ME, & I haven’t had a problem for the 3 years I used it, & I’m sharing an internet connection, so nyah.

I’m sorry, let me just wipe this tea off my screen before I post…

OK, done. Now, I LAUGH AT YOU!

ME is the shittiest OS ever created. Not only is it bug ridden to FUCK, it has almost 0 compatability. The only time I used winME, I felt like pulling my brain out of my nose with a spork and a rusty nail. After two days of using it, I actually threw my hard drive out of the window (Granted it was only 4 gigs and I needed a bigger one anyway). You are the only person in about 20 that I’ve talked to who have had no problems with it. So I come to this decision:

You are either a liar, or the fucking LUCKIEST person on Earth.

I used ME, I switched to Win2k, I like 2k.

End of story.