I was caught red handed!

Originally posted by Kagon
Yes, you were. And you and Steve are warned for it this time.

Uh?

Originally posted by Xelopheris
[b]In #8-bit.theater on EfNet…

(12:21:02) —› join: (RIAArep) (LucerinRd@128.163.205.182)
(12:21:03) —› mode: (DarthZeth) sets (+v RIAArep)
(12:21:05) (+Xelopheri) ::: Metallica - The Call of Ktulu : 8:53 : 128kbps : Joint Stereo :::
THe timing was just oh so hilarious.
[/b]

Heh, talk about timing. I was listening to that song when I clicked on this thread. Good song.

Yeah, I said a while back that I wanted that completely dropped.

I don’t remember ever having heard that.

You have now. And it was said in the chat multiple times too- you weren’t banned either during this time.

Not like it was funny enough to bring up again anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh dear shit. You’re warning me because of some old dead quote? this is horse shit…
I’ll drop it anyway though. Can’t argue with mods, they’re always right. Especially if you forget something so minute, or didn’t see it.

Originally posted by Kagon
You have now. And it was said in the chat multiple times too- you weren’t banned either during this time.
Well, uh, gee, Maybe, I don’t know all the frikkin joke bans you guys did on me all the time that lasted 12 hours sometimes. Or how about the fact that I have a life away from my computer, and I don’t just sit at home watching the text scroll by on IRC.

Good, glad we came to an understanding then.

And that’s nice Xelo.

Yeah uhh, I tell you gys to drop things all the time and you don’t. Like that “lav” shit? That you even put in the topic? And I told you guys to take it out but you didn’t?

Yeah, it’s not exactly like I said once to drop it. Try about 30 times.

Lav isn’t a direct insult or attack on someone.

Fight the good fight, Steve. Stick it to the man; down with the system; fight the power! Keep sticking up for the little guy.

Drink milk, don’t do drugs, and stay in school.

The way it was used there it was…
Edit: I’m not supposed to do anything with this crap being flung at me?

Well, the whole “Lav’s X” thing, spammed over a period of time, gets excessively annoying. And I told several ops multiple times to remove it from the topic.

Originally posted by Steve
Oh dear shit. You’re warning me because of some old dead quote? this is horse shit…
I’ll drop it anyway though. Can’t argue with mods, they’re always right. Especially if you forget something so minute, or didn’t see it.

Although I don’t see why Kagon is so offended, I would see why he would be offended by this- and if you get a ban from that you may deserve it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well shit, I wasn’t <b>TRYING</b> to make fun of Kagon with it. I just thought that the original quote was hilarious.
Edit: Hell, it was OFX’s reaction that was funny, not that it was Kagon.

The thing is, it wasn’t. I made it clear the first time I didn’t like it, and every single time after that when it was said, I also voiced my disapproval. I only ask nice for so long.

Same here. See how far it got me.

I didn’t find it funny at all and not simply because I’m friends with Kag. I think it actually started before we started REALLY talking.

About on par with demented cartoon (which personally, I found mind-numbingly stupid and not entertaining in the least) or whatever the hell it was zeeky-doogy was from. It’s not fall-out-of-your-seat-laughing funny or even tongue-in-cheek funny, in my opinion. It’s like beating a dead horse. It’s overused and wasn’t even any good in the first place.

If you want to defend yourself, do it, but don’t make it sound like you’re fighting the power because it just makes you look angsty.