I want to fucking cry

This is a Creationist Jurrassic Park. I’m speechless. Get me out of this shithole country.

Ah, I’ve heard of this before. And it makes me want to cry too.

Never heard of it before, still want to cry though…

sigh

More controversial exhibits deal with diseases and famine, which are portrayed not as random disasters, but as the result of mankind’s sin.

Best of all possible worlds, isn’t it? Tell that to the Tsunami victims.

Mr Ham’s Answers in Genesis movement blames the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Colorado, in which two teenagers killed 12 classmates and a teacher before killing themselves, on evolutionist teaching, claiming that the perpetrators believed in Darwin’s survival of the fittest.

…and they played those damn violent video games, listened to metal music, and watched violent movies.

What’s the point of them doing this? Do they really expect people to show up to the exhibit and say, “OH MY FUCKING GOD! This shit BLOW MY MIND! All those YEARS of schooling turned out to be wrong. It turns out BLIND FAITH is actually more sound than YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. If only I had put BLIND FAITH in what only makes sense because someone else TELLS me it does years ago!”

Because that’s what I’d probably say if I went to the exhibit.

Are people fucking inept? Denying evolution is like denying that you fucking need food to live. The evidence is OVERWHELMING.

Not to mention Powell saying “They’re a muslim country, but we’ll help them anyway.”

May I join in the cry-fest?

Its ok, you can all come to Australia, Seriously!

The worst we have to worry about is that Alenander Downer will make us look like fools again :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha you’re country sucks… very much. It’s really becoming a caricature of itself… lol…
in ten years we europeans will be visiting th US as an attraction: ‘Come and see where stupidity can lead to!’ omg I truly feel sorry for all of you

A significant portion of the country is Christian or Catholic (I can hardly tell the difference between the two). This is why George Bush won on the ‘he has better morals’ explanation (the general news media said they took a statistic on the main reason why people voted for George); this is also why naked bodies on TV are considered immoral and the scenes cut or blurred by the FCC; many people (mainly toward the mid-west areas) would rather have church and state NOT separate. The government works in their favor and not ours. They’ve been trying to include a Creationism class alongside Evolution classes in college for years – their main reason being: “Evolution is a theory just like Creationism, so they should both be considered.” I’m escaping our fucking country, though, by moving to Holland and staying there – I don’t have a capitalist or religious based heart.

More controversial exhibits deal with diseases and famine, which are portrayed not as random disasters, but as the result of mankind’s sin.

Doesn’t the bible come right out and say god won’t directly punish mankind for sins? >_>;;

This doesn’t make me want to cry. People want to go look at shit like that? Fine. Nothing I’d do would convince them otherwise anyway. Waste your money…although I might go there. Seriously. I think it’ll be hillarious.

If Evolution Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Evolve.

I’m just going to go ahead and cry. cries There. Damn, I don’t feel any better about this crap.

I’m hardly a scholar on superstition, but I believe that in the Bible that the Covenant was made with the Jews, and so you can argue that it applies only to them, and to hell with the rest of us.

Jesus Christ, I hate when people do this. Having religion is fine, but you don’t need to FORCE IT down people’s damn throats. DG, I wholeheartedly accept that offer over AIM to smuggle me into Canada. The sooner the better.

Make the bad men stop! >_<

The funny thing is that this news page with this article about a creationist park has an ad for Satanism on it.

But this sucks. More people who created God in the image of mankind are using Creationism as a tool to make money.

Big_Dizzy’s History of the Bible(not to be taken seriously)
In the beginning, Man evolved from primates. Then man created God in his image and the people collaborated on how to control the minds of society for years to come. That project was called the Holy Bible. Today, Millions of Christians donate money that they think is going to the good of God, only to be had when they see their preacher from their weekly sermons driving around a 2005 Cadillac Escalade.

sobs

They’re welcome to their viewpoints though.