I want DS RPGs

I’ve heard of a good chunk of them. Which ones are good?

I wish I could tell you that there were some, but almost all of them are mediocre. The best DS RPG I’ve played is Contact, and even that one was just ‘Okay.’

The only one I’ve found that I iked was Rune Factory, which actually, is more harvest Moon than RPG. Still a fun game, though.

Yeah, I haven’t actually come across one that was “awesome” yet - at least not classic RPGs; the Castlevanias are a lot of fun, as is FF12:RW (to some extent) if you played the original. FF3DS is okay, but very punishing. Professor Layton looks fun, but there’s no way I’m gonna get to it with all the other stuff I need to play first. :sunglasses:

The World Ends With You just might be an excellent game; I’ve pretty much never heard anyone say anything bad about it.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 is coming out late next month. I bet people will jump on that, though something about the aesthetic of the FFTA games really, really, really turns me off.

If it gets released here, World Destruction sounds like what is going to be the RPG for the DS. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Skankin’ Garbage
If it gets released here, World Destruction sounds like what is going to be the RPG for the DS. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

I thought that VP:TAO was going to be the RPG for the DS? Then again there will also be DQs IV - VI and IX as well as FF IV. I’ll also include the Sonic RPG solely on the grounds that Bioware is doing it.

Why don’t you scroll down to one of the million DS games threads we made in the past?