I want a laptop

I know exactly what you mean CH and it didn’t elude me. I got a question about that laptop I linked. Does it sound like its 1050 -200 mail in rebates or does it sound like 1050 including rebates?

That would be before. They never take Mail In Rebates out of the original price, because you get reimbursed on those later.

hmmmm $_$ now to acquire 850 bucks…

Yeah, CH is right, if you plan to use the notebook for gaming, make sure you get a mouse. The touchpad is a nighmare for gaming.

Originally posted by Green Mage
Yeah, CH is right, if you plan to use the notebook for gaming, make sure you get a mouse. The touchpad is a nighmare for gaming.

I play Starcraft on my laptop with the touch pad, it was a little awkward at first, but now it feels natural.

I’ve had my laptop for a little over a year, my dad had paid in the neighborhood of $1000 at Best Buy for it. It’s a Hewlet Packard (nicknamed Hit Points by my St. Louis friends). Unfortunately I can’t remember the model.

I found this. I assume you said the price in US$, this is CA$, which if I recall correctly is about half the value of US$. It appears to be quite dureable.

If that’s too much, it shouldn’t be hard to find a cheap used one: The development in laptops has been gigantic the last year.

$CA * 10/7 = $US, approximately.

My mom has a better version of that laptop. It is pretty good.

I have a Toshiba one…It has about 9 gigabytes. It’s not too bad.

I’d like to have a laptop so I can take advatage of the wonderful high-speed internet access complimentary available in my hotel rooms when I travel. Of course, it mustn’t be a sucky one either.